Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Almost perpetual water batteries.

Started by stevensrd1, September 16, 2022, 05:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevensrd1

Moved my youtube channel, its now at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-nB_qf9GwlpYTDtz11xdw for videos on the water battery and other devices Ive powered on them ranging from lights to motors to wall clocks and even the perpetual pendulum thats been running over 20 years on a water battery.

Tarsier_79

How much power do you get max? Have you tried scaling it up to produce useful power?

stevensrd1

A water battery puts out almost as much as an AA battery but falls some short. Same with the current but placing super capacitors across the power leads helps greatly. My point has not been to increase the power of a single water battery, except by design, but not by using salts or acids. I dont use salts or acids only plain water. Because the reason a water battery can supply power for up to decades is because water erodes the electrodes very slowly where as if I used acids I would get a greater power output but at the expense of electrode degradation and then it would not supply power long at all. Given this is why the modern battery wears out so fast with acids in them.

I found that adding more water batteries in series will increase the power output, also using more copper will or having longer or wider magnesium rods or better super capacitors. I have not had the money to make them larger but it would be a great experiment to try if I ever do. After all a water battery the size of a car might power a house and be able to maintain that power for many years even if only water is used as the electrolyte. Or they may even be able to just be buried deep enough in the ground where as the earth keeps the electrodes moist, suppose then it might be more like an earth battery but working in the same fashion as it always did. And yes I have buried one before and that worked for the small scale test of it anyway. There is some sort of catch Ive noticed. Where some water batteries work better then others. Seems to relate to diameter of copper used, shape of coil, spacing of coil turns, and no doubt how many turns are used and how close the copper is to the magnesium as when I build them there is no exacts, just experimental. Also electrodes must be close but the copper and magnesium must not touch each other in the water. Dont seem to make any difference if tap water or distilled is used. And lastly the water battery must be able to breathe or off gas as all batteries do.

Overall the water battery does not out compete the standard AA battery in power output but will out compete it in terms of how long they can supply power. That covers most of the basics there.
Another point to mention, or way to increase the power without using salts or acids is this. Magnesium is not the most reactive or negative metal. There are other more reactive or more negative metals that could be used to create much higher outputs. But no doubt these metals must be blended together with even other metals to lower the reactivity a bit while still allowing a greater voltage output. You see magnesium is on the low end of the scale as far as metals go for being reactive. Meaning it erodes away but slowly over many years. More reactive metals would naturally erode away faster on their own but create more power output. This is why I suggested they may need to be blended with other metals like perhaps magnesium and a more reactive metal mixed together at manufacturing. And finding the sweet spot of this blending to still allow slow erosion of electrodes while providing higher power outputs. So thats where we stand on this currently as they say. PS, forgot to mention all in all water batteries are non toxic so thats another benefit. Meaning you could literally drink the electrolyte with no harm, tho enough drunk could cause diarrhea given its magnesium ions that are in the water or eroding off of the magnesium rod. Point is if it splashed on you or in your eyes it would not harm you. So that safety feature right there is a big plus as well. And no doubt there safer for the environment as well where as the modern battery is not so safe for the environment. :)

seychelles

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE SAYING BUT WHEN THE SHTF EMERGENCY
IT WILL KEEP YOU OUT OF THE DARK.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYB3turWEJI

stevensrd1

There is another video on permanganate, which can be used to increase power. Its not something Ill use since my direction is keeping it all non toxic and making water batteries that supply non stop power for years to decades. But for quick high output, which surely will not last to long, but who knows, permanganate will do the trick. There is a video on it at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P80SGJmNa8