Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

audio amplifier as a power generator (instruction)

Started by dxer_87, September 21, 2022, 03:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Has anyone tested the power conversion rate using a sound source?
Perhaps an instrument or speaker?
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

dxer_87

the system will work with 110/ 60Hz also. Because it's easier to trigger the added transformer with lower voltage.

Also you may try my system with two transformers (needs to be different from each other) without the thick coil. All connected to main transformer and noplis trick only, even on caps only, without ferrite cores. This needs to be tuned and it is a very good solution for two-pots amplifiers. The only thing you need to compare two different transformers for left and right channel. Give it a try. You may use i.e. Ibiza AMP1000-MKII. The caps are easy to wound and there is place for transformers.

panyuming

Quote from: sm0ky2 on April 01, 2023, 01:50:19 PM
Has anyone tested the power conversion rate using a sound source?
Perhaps an instrument or speaker?

Although I was guided by Mr. dxer_87, I still did not understand how to wire.
So I haven't actually made it.

I also threw away an audio amplifier of about 2 cubic feet last week.

Thanks again Mr. dxer_87

dxer_87

Another upgrade of Paulos invention. All credits to neandertal carpenters xD.

stivep

I don't see much sense in converting audio amplifier into generator.
Instead - the professional approach  is to take  regular low power  generator or function  generator
connect it into  input of the e.g  appropriate class audio amplifier and  connect at the end (OUTPUT) a  transmatch   known  also as
impedance matching transformer.
appropriate class:
https://www.audioholics.com/audio-amplifier/amplifier-classes
1. The output impedance  depends also from given application  means given load and its character;
e.g  inductive, capacitive or  pure resistive load.

In regards to  the load concern.
If impedance mismatch is present than each of the load types  introduces its own impact on the output of the amplifier:
- the value of the load in  Ohms
- the  character of reactive response as listed in point 1.

There is nothing wrong in not knowing and learning. I can learn too.
but building  someone concept  e.g Kapanadze , Akula, SR 
-without first understanding
  WHAT ENERGY COMES FROM is a NONSENSE and waste of time.
despite new  experience  with money spending and learning some  practical electronics.

In my application  I operate at  frequencies ~17kHz ( audible   frequency band.)
There is plenty of money to be made in sending energy  from point A to B using  Earth/Air Interface
Dr James Corum did it first I conformed that it works.
In some parts of the world  buying cheap bulk of energy , sending it  for profit  is the best way for young brains
to  become wealthy at no time.- ("no time" is an
idiom)

I didn't comment  much last days. Not much sense.
It is likely  no  willingness to challenge me out there , nor
constructively  respond  at expected level of technicality .. I assume.

Wesley