Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Switched Reluctance Generators (interesting version)

Started by rakarskiy, November 30, 2022, 03:51:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakarskiy

I think it makes sense to start an interesting topic. generators that engineering thought developed and even produce. They are not suitable for the production of industrial frequency electricity, but they have great advantages and opportunities.
I know for sure that these devices include the generators and motors of Joe Flynn (USA) and Kornilov (Russia, who died in December 2021, while his laboratory was looted)
Even Bedina's impulse twister can somehow be attributed to this section. These are impulse energy devices.
My material may puzzle many people, but it contains the most cherished formula, OverUnity.

You can find my material by following the links or download it in the attachment. Unfortunately, I will not be able to deal with this closely in the near future due to the cannibalistic Russian aggression against my country. I don't want such an interesting moment to be lost.

https://rakatskiy-blogspot-com.translate.goog/2022/11/blog-post.html?_x_tr_sl=ru&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=ru&_x_tr_pto=wapp

http://rakarskiy.narod.ru/_ld/0/43_RIZU.pdf

Sincerely, Serge Rakarsky

SolarLab

Hi Rakarskiy,

Read over your Blog and pdf - and found it excellent! Nice work.

You might be aware that I'm working on a "sort of" course focusing on the "LinGen"
including detailed technical and a variety of back ground reference material such as Figuera.

How is your book moving along? It might be a perfect "Reference Text Book" for the course.   

As you know; there is litterly no good technical engineering information on this subject and very
few, if any (other than yourself), have even a glancing understanding of the methods and
techniques used in these devices  - and - no good "real" books or courses exist yet.

Best Regards,
Solarlab

[Hope things work out OK for you all (and everyone of us) - wish there was something I could do].

rakarskiy

Dear SolarLab!

The work on the book is not completed, a working device is needed, but there is no way to finish it (lack of sufficient time with electricity, re-checking the best drive system, I have already rejected more than one controller, an asymmetric excitation system has been developed at the moment, but there is simply no way to solder and test it time, I hope there will be an opportunity.At the moment, 2-3 hours with electricity requires other household tasks)
If I am healthy and other everyday problems in the struggle for life somehow subside, I hope to continue working on the project.
I got a manageable result, unfortunately there were some errors in the design of the core, I already figured out how to fix it on my core. Let's see what will come of it. In any case, the secondary winding works exactly like a generator winding, according to all the rules of the genre. In the attachment of the plot from the oscilloscope, idle and load. At idle, I took a 10k resistor to a 1 ohm load.
The main concept was fully confirmed, it was necessary to change the concept itself to the approach of electromagnetic induction, to supplement it with essential details. Too many to explain how I came to this.

http://rakarskiy.narod.ru/_si/0/73606428.jpg

At the moment, the task is to make a simple pulse generator-charger for the battery, so that during a long power outage (blackout) to be at least in touch.

Sincerely.

rakarskiy

In the figure, the proposed circuit of a pulsed parametric power generator (valve-reactive principle)

The proposed scheme involves excitation in the register of closing the teeth of the rotor and stator, through both windings of the coil (motor effect).
And the discharge through one coil, with a large cross section and less inductance, which causes a current pulse of greater power (generation).

Circuit Features:

QuoteThus, turning on the excitation at the moment (A) on the segment (AB), will reach a current in the turns of the coil of a much higher level than at the moment of switching on (B) on the segment (BC). As a result, the closing moment of the circuit will occur with a large magnetic flux and with a large torque (motor) moment. The gap of the magnetic flux, at the moment the excitation is turned off at the point (B), will occur with a large indicator of the accumulated magnetic field Bm (Tl) of the possible maximum, when the excitation is turned off at the level of the circuit. Thus, the EMF will depend on this indicator, and the speed V (m / s) of decrease. As a result, we can reduce the length L (m) [w2] of the conductor. by increasing its cross section, reducing its resistance r, which will be displayed on the current strength indicator based on Ohm's law for the complete circuit [I = E / (R + r)], we will convert it to calculate the generator component, taking into account the voltage drop:

I = ((Ew2 = Bm*L*V) - U) / (Rz + r)

where: Rz - load resistance; U is the voltage of the ballast storage, for example, a battery.

From here we see that the EMF (E) must be greater than the battery voltage (U) in order to provide the level of Current (I) to the total resistance of the circuit: load + winding (Rz + r).

Taking into account the illumination by the electric field of the first winding, the formula will be as follows:

I = ((Ew2 +(k*Ew1) - U) / (Rz + r)

In blue is the same increase, Ew1 with a coefficient k, which is not yet clear how to calculate this electric field of the back EMF of the primary winding w1, which is increased due to the presence of a shunt resistor R (10K) and a diode or damper C; R in the shunt circuit. It is at the moment when voltage is present in the primary winding circuit that the secondary circuit has a current pulse and a large EMF in relation to the source (ballast capacitor) into which the charge pulse goes. Provided that there will still be a change (decrease) in the inductance (decrease in the reactance of the secondary winding), at the moment the rotor / stator teeth open, the reverse pulse should be even more powerful.

kolbacict

Quote from: rakarskiy on November 30, 2022, 03:51:39 AM
Unfortunately, I will not be able to deal with this closely in the near future due ...

Not true. You can leave temporarily to the west and continue working.
Me not.