Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Vector / Intention Force

Started by Johan_1955, December 26, 2022, 02:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

This is a true mind twister for my small brain !
Seems a place worth playing in many applications.

"Switch vector thruster"

Thanks for sharing, hoping you have a good holiday!

Sending this out for more eyes to see  !

With gratitude
Chet
Ps
Other experiments in the works (Water as prime mover ( hopefully heater too)
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Dog-One

Quote from: Johan_1955 on December 26, 2022, 02:30:10 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bbs3cgP7jU

I suspect this video is far more important than most would care to admit.

Quote from: ramset on December 26, 2022, 09:26:18 AM
"Switch vector thruster"

I'm seeing this very much as a mechanical visualization of the same lead/lag characteristics we find with voltage and current in an oscillating electrical system.  I don't have enough active brain cells at the moment to put it all together, but I can clearly see the relationship.  For those that are on their A-game, I'd like to see someone transcribe phase angle and vector trust into electrical terms so we can use this mechanical model more effectively.  It could be the solution we are looking to fabricate is staring us in the face, we just have to be speaking the natural, physical language to achieve it.

sm0ky2

He took this as far as one can.
But then suddenly stopped and switched to something else.

Why?
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.