Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this the beginning of the end?

Started by onepower, January 13, 2023, 02:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog-One

My question is:

If space is already a vast sea of energy, what are these interesting
devices doing to keep the energy they extract, from reverting right
back to where it came from?  That's not natural or normal, so I in
a world of Natural Law, those devices must be breaking something.
Maybe that's why Wesley is so concerned.  Possibly he had a vision
of what could happen.

kolbacict

The energy cannot but return.
Everything we use will end up as dissipated heat.
So you don't have to worry about that.

Cloxxki

Quote from: Dog-One on March 23, 2023, 02:01:22 PM
My question is:

If space is already a vast sea of energy, what are these interesting
devices doing to keep the energy they extract, from reverting right
back to where it came from?  That's not natural or normal, so I in
a world of Natural Law, those devices must be breaking something.
Maybe that's why Wesley is so concerned.  Possibly he had a vision
of what could happen.
It could be that the unlimited source we're trying to tap into, is like a water vessel placed above ours, and it can poor in energy as we desire. Yes, we could in theory burn outselves up, but we might also covert energy into mass. Like reverse cold fusion. turn some copper into nickle and actually chill.

IMIGHTKNOW

Quote from: Willy on March 23, 2023, 12:59:50 PM
@AC

Do you really think that the phrase "Over unity" means something from nothing?
If so, then....

Show me a single quote on this entire forum where in it is stated that energy comes from nothing.
Show me a single quote on this entire forum where in it is stated that energy comes from nowhere.

Exception ...
People like unto your self, who do not understand very much and therefore insist that OU must then mean something from nothing.

You    found    there is no such thing as Over Unity?  Wow, just wow.

Richard Feynman and Wheeler gave us the clue (and not you) when they "calculated there is enough energy in a volume of space as big as your fist to boil all the worlds oceans. If this is true nobody needs something from nothing because all space is already a vast sea of energy."

Not only that but also, every real world thing of which you are aware of, is composed entirely of energy.

Fantastic response and reason of why certain people should not be allowed on OU sights like this along with Stivep whom is a Moderator, now that's disturbing to say the least. I have copied his response to me on another thread so he can not deny it stating that OU does not exist. Giving people like this free reign on this site spells for disaster thus ruining every thread possible chances of success. If I wanted total crap I would go to the dump and hang out there but the smell is hard to overcome.

Our world is seething with energy with Tesla stating matter has no energy it's self yet draws it from the surrounding space. Eric Dollard has also stated this as Counter Space. I have also read and studied that energy is a thousand times smaller then the smallest atom which permeates all matter flowing between atoms unabated. Our own bodies do not create the energy we need to live, it is pulled in from an outside source as is all living things. Our hearts upper and lower chamber muscles twist when it pumps which creates polarization thus pulling in energy from an outside source. This is the reason why all living things have an Aura which is basically an electric field or there of.

Honestly I do agree with an article I read quite a long tome ago that there is no such thing as gravity as people understand it, as it is a push not a pull. Nearing a large body the radiation slows down the push from the other side so in essence you are being pushed into the large body from the unobstructed side. Floating in space unobstructed from all sides until you come to a large body or mass able to slow the push down from one side thus pushed into the planet or mass.

Some of you may disagree with what I or many others say but that doesn't give you the right to bombard the thread with useless BS to satisfy your warped sense of reality or understanding of our universe. NO one has all the answers even top scientist and physicist as we are a young race striving for answers.

Quote; "The energy cannot but return. Everything we use will end up as dissipated heat. So you don't have to worry about that."

I completely disagree, all energy returns to the source irregardless. The dissipated heat is losses from our inferior designs but did we actually destroy it.... I very much doubt that with limed understanding of energy as we know it.

I personally believe there is more than meets the eye then having to blow crap up to make energy when is surrounds us all.

Much respect.

endlessoceans

Quote from: IMIGHTKNOW on March 23, 2023, 05:18:09 PM
Fantastic response and reason of why certain people should not be allowed on OU sights like this along with Stivep whom is a Moderator, now that's disturbing to say the least. I have copied his response to me on another thread so he can not deny it stating that OU does not exist. Giving people like this free rain on this site spells for disaster thus ruining every thread possible chances of success. If I wanted total crap I would go to the dump and hang out there but the smell is hard to overcome.

Our world is seething with energy .....

I personally believe there is more than meets the eye then having to blow crap up to make energy when is surrounds us all.

Much respect.

I agree with your agreements

I also really dont understand some like stivep wasting reams of pages arguing that OUdoes not exist  or whats OU definition is.

What are these people doing here then?  I repeat my earlier comments....nobody is claiming something from nothing or melting one elephant to make two.  But theres so much energy surrounding us we just need to look at the methods of conversion better

Do the naysayers not understand the Earths water cycle?  Do they not see the way our Sun actually recycles much of its energy??

So many energy particles in the free air around us.....all you have to do is EFFICIENTLY rectify it. 

But this silly world drills holes miles deep pumps oil from the bowels of the earth to burn and explosively/wastefully spin turbines.

Its so sad its hilarious