Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this the beginning of the end?

Started by onepower, January 13, 2023, 02:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dNs_kNilSjk
Perhaps there is a path towards some passive heat manipulation?
Results at 47 minute mark

I agree with presenter ( amazing) and we can make our own .( he teaches how step by step)

Managing the heat in our environment is truly a path we need to understand better,
Aerogels with phenomenal values etc etc !

Also for a better understanding..first few minutes shows the science

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5zW9_ztTiw8

Respectfully
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Willy

@ Cloxxki

Basically I agree.

In that, generating a cubic meter of hydrogen in order to reap a relativly small number of joules by raising 1.2 kilo grams to some number of meters height, in and of itself is probably not very economically viable. Gravity is not a very strong force.

Not the point of my statments, how ever.

kolbacict

No wonder I remembered the deportation of citizens of the USSR during the Second World War .
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/mar/18/biden-administration-russia-deportations
There is nothing new under the sun.

Quote from: Willy on March 23, 2023, 10:08:27 AM
@ Cloxxki

Basically I agree.

In that, generating a cubic meter of hydrogen in order to reap a relativly small number of joules by raising 1.2 kilo grams to some number of meters height, in and of itself is probably not very economically viable. Gravity is not a very strong force.

Not the point of my statments, how ever.
The main thing in this process is not the rise of hydrogen, but the lowering of water formed during combustion from a height.

onepower

I agree with Stivep and found there is no such thing as OU and in fact it's not needed.

OU is just a generic term used by people who don't understand energy or where the extra energy in FE devices could come from. In fact all the greatest free energy inventors like Tesla, Moray, Hendershot, Hubbard never claimed OU they claimed the energy was atmospheric or cosmic in it's nature. When the real experts with working technology say it's not OU we should believe them.

Here's a clue, Richard Feynman and Wheeler calculated there is enough energy in a volume of space as big as your fist to boil all the worlds oceans. If this is true nobody needs OU or something from nothing because all space is already a vast sea of energy.

I also think Stivep makes a really good point that many may be pushing OU to distract from the real facts. What better way to distract and misdirect than claim the extra energy appears out of nowhere?. Obviously the energy doesn't just come from nowhere and all the real FE inventors claimed the process was easy to understand. I just find it a little strange that so few are talking about where the extra energy could come from or the reasons why.

AC

Willy

Quote from: onepower on March 23, 2023, 12:41:27 PM
I agree with Stivep and found there is no such thing as OU and in fact it's not needed.

OU is just a generic term used by people who don't understand energy or where the extra energy in FE devices could come from. In fact all the greatest free energy inventors like Tesla, Moray, Hendershot, Hubbard never claimed OU they claimed the energy was atmospheric or cosmic in it's nature. When the real experts with working technology say it's not OU we should believe them.

Here's a clue, Richard Feynman and Wheeler calculated there is enough energy in a volume of space as big as your fist to boil all the worlds oceans. If this is true nobody needs OU or something from nothing because all space is already a vast sea of energy.

I also think Stivep makes a really good point that many may be pushing OU to distract from the real facts. What better way to distract and misdirect than claim the extra energy appears out of nowhere?. Obviously the energy doesn't just come from nowhere and all the real FE inventors claimed the process was easy to understand. I just find it a little strange that so few are talking about where the extra energy could come from or the reasons why.

AC

@AC

Do you really think that the phrase "Over unity" means something from nothing?
If so, then....

Show me a single quote on this entire forum where in it is stated that energy comes from nothing.
Show me a single quote on this entire forum where in it is stated that energy comes from nowhere.

Exception ...
People like unto your self, who do not understand very much and therefore insist that OU must then mean something from nothing.

You    found    there is no such thing as Over Unity?  Wow, just wow.

Richard Feynman and Wheeler gave us the clue (and not you) when they "calculated there is enough energy in a volume of space as big as your fist to boil all the worlds oceans. If this is true nobody needs something from nothing because all space is already a vast sea of energy."

Not only that but also, every real world thing of which you are aware of, is composed entirely of energy.