Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this the beginning of the end?

Started by onepower, January 13, 2023, 02:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul-R

Quote from: stivep on March 24, 2023, 07:08:15 PM

Patent office does n/t issue the patents  of overunity  or perpetual motion devices.
So if it was really filed  than   it is death fish and waste of money and time.

It would be sensible to call a device "Novel means for electrical energy generation" or something similarly weasel-like. This isn't so. Bedini has granted patents and so have plenty of others.

stivep

Bedini was clever guy .
His patents if any didn't mention  overunity nor perpetual motion.
Is like cogging device we were  talking about  few weeks ago.
- by the way  does anyone have patent numbers  of Bedini inventions?

For me it is all ..   unfortunately a lack of education.
But that is me..  in terms of illusion: your mileage may vary ... 
:) Wesley

sm0ky2

Quote from: IMIGHTKNOW on March 23, 2023, 10:17:33 PM
I have also found that the south field is detectable slightly farther then that of the north field which makes me scratch my head

among other things.... such as N pushes slightly stronger, and S attracts slightly stronger.

after thousands of hours experimenting to find answers, i chock it up to the crystal lattice within the material, not forming perfectly symmetry, but rather skewed in a particular manner,
which seems to be consistent among most dipoles, indicating a forward molecular vector (or self-perspective of the central atom/molecule)
could also be spin coherency, or a handful of other reasonable sounding theories.

these things may be important or advantageous in some cases (HJ Tech . magnetic focusers) but are generally ignored due to the small magnitude.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

Quote from: fxeconomist on March 24, 2023, 03:38:52 PM
Globalism is the polar opposite to freedom. Its democratic mask has come off and we see it in all its glorified ugliness.

Globalism is the first step to World Spread Anarchy, and absolute freedom irrespective of government.
the process inherently makes all national governments less relevant than they already are.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

SolarLab

Ref:
https://overunity.com/19339/is-this-the-beginning-of-the-end/msg575485/#msg575485

Quote: "Check out this new generator that pruces 16 x OU !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UG77x4UZDA" 

This is a follow-up video: (patent drawing at the end)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuyNOVwLwVw

Here's the patent application numbers:

WO2018236818A1 (attached), and
US20200220447A1

Once you read the patents you will discover these are a different style of
patent disclosure - sort of sequencing type - software like (to avoid the usual
perpetual motion claim - patent denial).