Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this the beginning of the end?

Started by onepower, January 13, 2023, 02:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakarskiy

I don't care what various agents write, commissions to combat pseudoscience - the Russian Academy of Sciences (especially those whose native language is Russian). "Perpetual Motion" is too controversial a term. Ermola's reducer is a converter of static linear force into rotary motion. Any device has its own parameters and resource, especially a mechanical mechanism with rubbing parts.
Now let's imagine that you need to lift 10 tons with a jack, these 10 tons will be lifted by a jack, exactly until you release the jack. Next, let's say you compress the input rod of the Ermola gearbox with a jack, the output shaft rotates, setting the payload in motion. Within an hour, the force of the jack does not decrease. Within 2-3 hours by 5%, which requires little effort to maintain the appropriate pressure on the input rod of the Ermola reducer.
On the face of the device with OverUnit result.

SolarLab

Quote from: stivep on March 24, 2023, 07:08:15 PM
I had some time to go over this video.The guy  is talented. He doesn't speak English .
The device is quite  eye catching.
Under the bottom of the device on the floor there is an electrical   power strip 
with  at least one  device connected to it .- Solder gun.Patent application number nor  application  was not found.
Patent office does not issue the patents with overunity  or perpetual motion devices.
So if it was really filed  than   it is dead fish and waste of money and time.
The only other  option is  that it was filed as linear motion device with  motor, but NOT SELF POWERED .
I do respect you Stefan very much.
But there is 0 chances that i can be wrong.

Wesley

You could not find the patent application - so I found it for you. That's all...

The claim's drawings are unusual so I also explained that. And perpetual motion applications are difficult to patent, so
I explained the interesting wording found in the application. That's it, nothing more - just trying to help a bit..

You're welcome!

Quote from: stivep on March 25, 2023, 06:03:55 AM
let me rephrase your last sentence:
Magicians have different style of //disclosure - sort of sequencing type -  (to avoid the usual
motion claim - public denial).

opinion expressed  is my own.

Wesley
---------Quote from: SolarLab on Today at 01:18:23 AM
Ref:
>https://overunity.com/19339/is-this-the-beginning-of-the-end/msg575485/#msg575485

Quote: "Check out this new generator that pruces 16 x OU !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UG77x4UZDA" 

This is a follow-up video: (patent drawing at the end)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuyNOVwLwVw

Here's the patent application numbers:

WO2018236818A1 (attached), and
US20200220447A1

let me rephrase your last sentence:
Magicians have different style of //disclosure - sort of sequencing type -  (to avoid the usual
motion claim - public denial).

kolbacict

Let it run like a perpetual motion machine, I don't mind. :)
I just wanted to say that the patent does not say a word about it. Just a gearbox.

SolarLab

A Brilliant Patent Submission by JB MAHER (July 9, 2020)

Johnathan Bannon MAHER's patent submission "US 2020/0220447 A1" contains a very "subtle" approach
that will be appreciated by those "skilled-in-the-art."

It is spelled out on page 5 in the BACKGROUND paragraphs starting at [0003]. In short, the (broad) methods
and techniques disclosed in this patent are now "PUBLIC DOMAIN" since they have been presented therein
and the patent has now been abandoned. See attached...

Once you read at least the BACKGROUND it will hopefully become clear. 

SL

stivep

Icons of energy for free also known as  Free energy
Some individuals and  conclusions:
In USA - Stanley Meyer.
Died  "presumably" due to poisoning in 1998
https://environment.umn.edu/education/susteducation/stanley-meyer-an-infamous-invention-and-death/

In Georgia Europe
Tariel Kapanadze
Poisoned along with me in 2011 by some Russians in airplane from Prague in Czechia to Tbilisi Georgia
Died  in 2021.
https://tao-electric-universe.blogspot.com/2020/05/tesla-fuelless-generator-tariel-kapanadze.html
________
In the effect of it  we had/have clones/actors/ pretenders:
in USA Eric Dollard  https://ericpdollard.com/
He is an icon to many. Great  knowledge,  likely deteriorating with  age .
Controversial, rejecting and in disagreement with modern physics   
I was denied participation in their  "Bedini" Conference as a speaker due to my statement:
that I come from the ground of  conventional physics only.

Thematically from Tariel Kapanadze  roots:
SR  died  from  some Russians action  prior to his emigration to Canada.
Denis Dnieser  Moldovan killed in Ukraine by "presumably" Russians right before my trip to him to see his device
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9foRzZEZRo
Akula- Kazakhstan  no news about him for ~5 years
Ruslan Kalabuhov  Riga Latvia - presented  eye catching Kapanadze  or SR like
device. He earned some popularity. In the time of public request  - the scrutiny to show/ prove/answer to the demands
he postponed my visit  to  examine his device few times.
Two years ago while looking like somehow influenced by some  strong  drinks he made few video streams .
He deleted them shortly after that . I assume when he got more sober to look at them again.
It would be better for him if  he never  made it. "Tragically" discouraging  experience .
With all due respect to all of you the audience including Russian audience:
- You  mostly represent diversity where physics, electronics and  EM wave properties is not the best known. 
I think  majority of you have a....- too much problem  with it - and in Russia few per million are good - well .."somehow".. I think.

Scrutiny and willingness to share:
Most  of these clones  mentioned above are made by "clowns" asking for public recognition
to fulfill  their personal needs. ( from self-esteem  to "money obtained illegally" activity.)

Is it good to give for free:
Answer : In my experience it is not.
Explanation:
1. people don't appreciate  given for free - gifts
2. Your satisfaction is likely for them to remember and they don't.
    They don't even remember to return  the favor or your things( tools) temporary given to them.
3.  Many of You are often not kind, offensive or aggressive  to these who  manifest  that they know more, better
     especially if  they dare to   push it  into your throat  if you are too ignorant to admit it.

3. Scrutiny.

Most of you wants to see the new amazing and amassing. they would like to have it or make something similar.
    Reaction to inaccessibility  is often an attack:
    The Jew, The guy who says he knows, but doesn't show "it".
    The guy who says he is not for sale, and acting like so smart that  nobody wants to confront him.
    It is nothing wrong to oppose - Get your level and willingness to understand  first and than oppose.
    One of the friends from this forum was very manifesting much of his disappointment to my revelations
    that  I  was about to quit , as he has a manner  to interrupt, not listen to, or analyze  on demand.

4. Consequences:
Simple rules:
You want money than don't get married  with no money or don't have kids to soon as it 'll cost  you "all resources."
  -that is why kids of wealthy  are in Harvard University, Princeton,  MIT but not you.
  So they can find suitable  "other party" for marriage from their own at "their level"

You didn't go to America or Canada for better  from former  Soviet or  Russia today.
If you are Canadian  why didn't you move to USA for less tax and less public assistance but potentially more money.
If you are American with not much education why you didn't become  sanitation  garbage  removal worker for 250k/year
or electrician or plumber for much more than that  per year.
Blame yourself  for what is your life-like, your  public recognition level, and your chances.

I gave a lot, I sponsored, I helped, only to find all sort of negative outcome in the process or some time later

Wesley