Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this the beginning of the end?

Started by onepower, January 13, 2023, 02:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SolarLab

Yea, what ever - over and out.

SL is clear!

SolarLab

Quote from: stivep on March 25, 2023, 09:27:37 PM
Dear Solar Lab you still   have problem to understand.
I had   only me and no power  to  make any changes .
It is only a response of this particular society that made me
start to exist as some value able to defend me against  any unhappy other member.
I think that you have value,  you are talented, you have a potential and you may develop a lot. 
I'm not your enemy.
At that particular moment in time  it was me or you in this  forum.
Society decided that they need me more.

Is it because  I'm  traditional in physics and based on checked, conformed,  applicable science?
Is it because I don't drift into  overunity, perpetual motion, antigravity ether, and similar BS or because  members
feel confident of not being fooled  by charlatans, magicians AND RUSSIAN TROLLS?

I don't know.
My wife quite well educated, is so young that she could be my daughter  and she chose me too. :)
I'm bad in  kitchen and  fricken  good  in phenomena of our interest, but  there are others better than me.
I wanted them to be in this forum .
To achieve that  I was in need to stop BS in this forum and not be ashamed to show it to them.
I can sale my time for real profit with my labs .
This forum is where   I give a lot  of my time and attention for free , get  satisfaction and  often  some education too.

Wesley

Westey,

That's some of the lamest crap I've heard in a while. WTF?

Wake up man. The forum will grind on with or without any individual member; its by design...
But it might function a whole lot better without some individuals. Do a self-evaluation and determine,
for yourself, if you're one of them.

And, yes I do have talent - more than you are capable of imagining, trust me! It's been more than proven.

But the real question is - do you?  It's up to you to determine your own "actual value add."

SL is clear... (off-line)

sm0ky2

Draw a diagram of the universe in its' current state
Then one of the universe at a state of complete entropy

E1 = E2 / Time (from now until the end of time)

This is the exact value of free energy from the universal constant defined by and defined AS:
Thermodynamics

Divide this value by unit time and the volume of the universe.
And we have the precise value, per volume, per unit time of available free zero-point energy generated by the Law of Entropy.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

Let's go another round:

Let us assume that the universe is expanding, and that expansion was accelerating

For Entropy to occur on a universal scale, infinite energy would have to be put into the system
to counteract the infinite energy that is adding to universal expansion.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

SolarLab

We will resume this tomorrow - in a bit more detail...
It's quite interesting - as you wiil all see...
Pleasant dreames!