Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this the beginning of the end?

Started by onepower, January 13, 2023, 02:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

h20power

Quote from: Paul-R on January 15, 2023, 04:42:46 PM
If that is "the truth", then please providew proof.
The bible is a book with writing in it. That's all. If you wish to berlieve it, that is fine but please don't make out that it is truth without providing the necessary proof.

What proof do you require? They found the Ark just where the scriptures said it came to rest: [size=78%]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2awaxy-KLQI[/size] The problem is the changes made to the scriptures, by the Romans and other Europeans needs to be undone as they "Transliterated" the scriptures. Most don't know that word is a word of action meaning they changed things as basically a group of people gave themselves the authority to make changes to anyone's history they came across as that is what "Transliterated" actually means as it has nothing to do with translating anything. They both added to the scriptures and took away from it. The Cepher in which I carry has 87 books in it but the Bible only has 66 books in it, and to prove a point the Bible these fools gave to the slaves only had 32 books in it. The Cepher has undone a lot of their meddling with the history of the Israelite people (Negros).

Did you ever watch the movie "Roots?" If you did you got to see someone get "Transliterated" as when they changed Kunta Kinte's name to Toby he was transliterated as they weren't about to allow these people to give reverence to their ancestors or phrases to their God YAH.

Even with these findings I have shared with you I'd be willing to bet you still will find away to not believe the truth's that I've just shared with you and since you willingly show no love for the truth the creator of all things Yahweh will send you a strong delusion so that you will believe a lie. The way all of this belief stuff works is right now we all have free will and can believe in what ever we wish to believe in but in the end when you pass away guess what passes away with you? Free will as it is stated heaven and earth shall pass away but his word will still remain, thus in the end all will be forced to believe but at that time it will be too late to do anything about their fiery fate.

onepower

Paul-R

Quote from: h20power on January 15, 2023, 08:23:26 PM

What proof do you require?
You have presented the claims. It is up to you to substantiate them with proof.

h20power

Quote from: Paul-R on January 16, 2023, 10:27:04 AM
You have presented the claims. It is up to you to substantiate them with proof.

I see. I take it the video of proof I posted is just too long for you to view, correct? In any case what I said earlier applies as right now we all have free will to believe in whatever we want to believe. But know in the end when we are done with these bodies free will will also be gone as all that will be left is the words of our creator.
For the most part I run around telling people to burn the "Bible" as it's purpose was to make my people forget just who they were as a people which is part of the punishments for the sins of our forefathers for not keeping their end of the blood covenant that was made with the creator of all things. The creator allowed them, and more than likely put it in our enemies hearts, to make changes to the scriptures and then hand it back to us after they removed us from our very own history replacing us with a people they made up out of thin air. The duration of these curses was 400 years and time's up and as a people we are starting to wake up in groves to the truth of our heritage.
The "Cepher" has put things back to the way they are supposed to be taking out most of the enemies of Israel's meddling with our history. Being an Israelite is a bloodline as we are from the twelve sons of Israel who's former name was Ya'aqov. He is the son of Isaac, who is the son of Abraham, who is the son of Shem, who is the son of Noah. So as you should be able to see this is a bloodline not a belief system when it comes to my people. One thing I will make clear is the creator never gave man any religion as all that was given unto man was his laws, statues, and commandments to follow and keep. How I awoke the truth was learning that the letter "J" was invented in 1478 as that started me down the path that opened my eyes to the truth.

Anyway I won't bore you with any more truths of what's happening in the world today from a scriptural perspective, but just know that the technology I am working on is also in the scriptures and from the looks of it I am one of a very small few that understands how it works and of those small few the only one that is actually building the technology, and I am a Israelite by blood. Coincidence?

BorisKrabow

Epidemics, floods, instability .... Modern technologies allow to solve it .

And now you are traveling on a yacht far from civilization, being in great company.

If you cannot or do not want to solve all the complex problems of life, there is no problem.
        You can ask Heaven for help and maybe beautiful Angels will come to you and solve all problems .     :)  :)  :)
                                                                                                                                  picture in attachment