Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this the beginning of the end?

Started by onepower, January 13, 2023, 02:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stivep

Quote from: IMIGHTKNOW on March 16, 2023, 01:52:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf78rEAJvhY This link is for the video The Dimming.

Global warming is a scam//
plastic waste//
gasoline cars are poisoning the air//
man is a liar and we have been manipulated for 6,000 years .
God // certainly did not create us.//
Life began at Adam's calendar for humans
Michael Tellinger nailed it spot on yet the religious fanatic
PS. If you think that covid really existed ?
CGG codon was never in a human virus until China lab synthesized it/
Global warming is a fact. Climate changed. Winter 40 years ago was different.
We are  animals according to modern science of physics, history of evolution , anthropology, archeology etc.
The rest of your text is likely true.
But you have rights to your  opinion here in USA in the land of freedom and opportunity.
You may compare it to e.g Russia if you are not sure yet.

Wesley

floodrod

Quote from: IMIGHTKNOW on March 16, 2023, 01:52:06 PM

The Annunaki created us by the power elite. There very well may be a God but her certainly did not create us.

I am familiar with Zecharia Sitchin's translations of the Sumerian writings.   Anu, Enki, etc. Perhaps the story is not completely understood.  The Annunaki link to the Rhesus protein in most humans is quite intriguing. Type0Negative Rocks (pun intended)

The story of the Annunaki also says that they bred with the women of Earth and had offspring which ruled the earth.
The Old Testament says the fallen angels bred with Earth Women and had Offspring which ruled the Earth
Greek Mythology suggests Gods bred with Earth Women and had offspring - The Demigods.

There are many more connections, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility that there is a creator who created us pure, and the genetic manipulation from these Annunaki / Other Beings is all part of the corruption of man. 

But I'm with ya on "most" of your logic.  And I probably believe some even crazier theories..  That Faucci / Gates MRNA eugenics juice can stay out of my system. lol

fxeconomist

It is the beginning of the end for freedom, and if we're not off grid before the point of no return, then we're done.

When the digital ID / CBDC / carbon score / CSRQ system gets upgraded to a Mark of the Beast "one secure way to pay", what then ? Take the backpack and die unprepared in the wilderness ?

I'm desperate to find a solution. I'm a computer guy, I live in my room when I return from work - and still I am forced to deal with this before the window of freedom closes conpletely and I lose my money and my righta.

I am not willing to leave with my backpack and die in the mountains, hungry and cold. I wanna have my food aboard my boat when the shit gets loose - be that the end of freedom, Russian nukes or anything else.

Pretty sure food and power will be gone when the Russians will punish UK for sticking its nose in the war. But still, the end of freedom seems far more probable. Digital ID and CBDC, after a monetary crisis to destroy the toilet paper currencies and I'd be done - no way out anymore. Free energy is priority zero.

Later edit :
European Parliament just voted on this.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/european-parliament-votes-to-form-final-law-on-eu-digital-wallet

IMIGHTKNOW

Quote from: floodrod on March 16, 2023, 08:33:15 PM
But I'm with ya on "most" of your logic.  And I probably believe some even crazier theories..  That Faucci / Gates MRNA eugenics juice can stay out of my system. lol
;D

"history of evolution"
Evolution did not take place according to many scientist. It was all of a sudden changes meaning genetic manipulation is the only probable cause for a jump like that to take place. nature does not work like that and  that fast.

kolbacict

Why I was sent to ban on one russian language forum after words:
"I don't remember that the West, which is so proud of human rights, had repent for the fact that the British and American occupation administration in Germany extradited Soviet defectors, soldiers and officers back.They hoped and believed, and went for broke, destroying all the bridges behind them."
Despite the fact that there was a very free communication.
What taboo topic have I touched on that should not be touched?
While I'm not lying, it's a fact of history. :)