Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this the beginning of the end?

Started by onepower, January 13, 2023, 02:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

citfta

Quote from: Cloxxki on March 17, 2023, 02:53:34 PM

From where I'm sitting, Climate Change is now the largest  FALSE religion on Earth.

I fixed it for you.

Climate change is just as big a hoax as the so-called vax shots.  Both have been promoted to try and make people think they have to depend on someone else to look out for them.  NO THANKS!!  I'll look to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for any help I need.  Not a bunch of greedy politicians.

Carroll

rakarskiy

Quote from: fxeconomist on March 17, 2023, 01:26:30 PM
It's a bit mindblowing to see that people looking for overunity - in defiance of scientific dogma -

are actually pro-Ukraine, believe the superiority of nowadays Western "democracy" (and I stress nowadays) , believe in overpopulation and climate change - in acceptance of all the other woke bullshit themes.

However, I don't give a damn. I am here for overunity. Find a solution, build a solution, go off the grid and actually thrive in freedom off the grid. Survive globalism. Survive in the body, but far more important, resist until the end.

That is, refusal to submit to everything the current "democracy" is crazy for:
- refuse to vaxx in the name of an ideology, but furthermore, refuse to have my DNA changed
- refuse to believe in overpopulation - the earth has plenty of resources for us all
- refuse to believe in "climate change" as a result of human day to day activities
- refuse to believe that we whites are the scum of the earth
- refuse to support Ukraine and hate Russia
- refuse to take the digital ID
- refuse to relinquish any private property

And get out before they take all my money to give me a CBDC monthly allocation.

"For at the time of the antichrist, the place of the idols will be taken by political power, which will ask submission to itself" (Saint Ermoghen of Tobolsk)

And I think there is nothing more clear that these satanists have nothing more on their mind than to make us all submit.
Like mayor DeBlasio said "The voluntary phase is over". Idea being: we tried to explain, we tried to make you submit willingly out of fear or conformity, but if you have not done it in defiance, now it's the time of the whip.
They finished making states submit with their goddamn neoliberalism, and now they target the individual.

May they burn in the everlasting fire when all ends. I want to survive and resist just to delight in that scene, to see the archangel throwing these globalist bastards there.

You are probably Russian (who is called "Vanka, who does not remember kinship").
Ukraine is a country within the original Rus', which included other territories (neither Novgorod nor Muscovy were part of Rus'). The tsar, the false Peter the Great, stole the name, calling Muscovy Russia. Muscovy consisted of Ugric-Finnish peoples, mostly aliens. Therefore, all predictions that relate to Rus' have nothing to do with Russia.
Russia is a cancer of mankind. Just imagine what the peoples of Russia have become under Putin.
The pseudo-Russian inhabitants of Russia have nothing human, katsaps (in Turkic, flayers). The Soviet Union is a solid Gulag. Everything that was good was under the Ukrainian Brezhnev.
The entire Russian army is 10 times worse than the Nazi SS. Russian fascism is modern Russia.
Tom wouldn't blather about others, he'd rather look in the mirror.

ramset

Cloxxi 
I have considered these climate activists a tremendous asset ( from our FE perspective)

They would bring back the guillotine for any government officials  that would try to stop
The technology we seek !

One thing is certain... humanity is racing towards ...?
Something quite incredible , where all things will indeed be possible !

Today I read here about "time" as something we should try to play with ( a post from DogOne)
Why not ...?
Actually a while back there was a scientist I tried to get involved in some
Projects here , an elderly fellow that had been involved in Area 51

I was told he preferred to follow his own research at this time..
He was actually playing with time ...
I thought it an odd area ( silly me)

Gonna get back in touch now ( for suggestions!;)

What an amazing time to "be " .....
Respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

stivep

It is  very unfortunate  that dinosaurs and prehuman  vegetarian animals died out.
Humans are killing their own and other  mammals they belong too.

Hey .. you know who you are... You don't  have to  eat meat right?
Pigs are  quite intelligent   mammals, so are  orangutans and so on
Most likely  -You all didn't  even  deserve to be called "pigs." - Pigs don't kill and don't eat killed animals meat, 
although they are mammals too.
Man often does it for pleasure....
By the way dear animals  on this forum - you can't be offended by words from above.
It is OFFICIAL SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!
And many of you are likely  scientifically rejected  "stators" ..

Climate is changing due to global warming - activity of human animal.
Dear  Alan :Axial precession is cyclic event, having nothing to do with  climate change.

Punishment  some of  commenters are talking about  needs at first  existence  of "The Punisher "
with his entire horde of  these imaginary good and bad vassals/servants  the figures in this fairy tale story that is consuming time ,
minds and money, of these - hoping for better while in fear of worse if they don't  obey .
It is the Fear that makes them to act...
Happy  Papua villagers and Amazonian Forrest natives, will not be punished for not  being introduced
to  your fears  .

rakarskiy
is absolutely right!!!!Thank you very much for your comment.
By the way 
The international criminal court (ICC) in The Hague has issued today an arrest warrant
for Vladimir Putin for overseeing the abduction of Ukrainian children,
In the effect Putin  will never visit any other country to the end of his life...( maybe China but I don't think so)
No more G7. G20,  nothing... No diplomatic immunity for criminals.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/mar/17/vladimir-putin-arrest-warrant-ukraine-war-crimes

Wesley

onepower

fxeconomist
QuoteIt's a bit mindblowing to see that people looking for overunity - in defiance of scientific dogma -
are actually pro-Ukraine, believe the superiority of nowadays Western "democracy" (and I stress nowadays) , believe in overpopulation and climate change - in acceptance of all the other woke bullshit themes.

In most free countries Pro Ukraine really means Anti third world communist cesspools like Russia. Here in the western world we have real men not cowards which is why we kicked out all the authoritarian dictators a long time ago. Let's be honest only cowards would cower to a bunch of old men in government like Putin dictating there freedom. Russia and China are a farce, they claim to be strong and free but hide in fear afraid to criticize there leaders like we always do simply because we can.

I think it's comical, Russia and China calling the western world and there allies weak. Uhm... were not the ones pissing in our pants afraid to criticize our leaders and we call them out every chance we get. They own there cowardice not us.

AC