Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this the beginning of the end?

Started by onepower, January 13, 2023, 02:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SolarLab

Frame it any way you want to justify your blind beliefs - but it IS what it IS...

It's now just documented History!

fxeconomist

We are in a continuous changing environment, in which Constitution and law do not matter anymore, because of the "force majeure" supposedly dictates the abolishing of such rules.

And it doesn't really matter. Perhaps I am ridiculous. Get a few more boosters. Maybe the Marburg vaccine. You can as many as you want. As many as your body can handle.
I don't give a damn.

For me, this was the most important event : it meant that the time from the Book of Revelation has come. Never before in history the powers that be - especially in so-called democratic countries -
had the audacity to implement coercion measures to get the people put something in their bodies, or else!

When rights - to travel, to board a plane, to work - are linked to something you have to take on your body, that's 80% of the Mark of the Beast! Yes, it's not a wallet yet, but you still have to take something on your body to be allowed some rights, rights which were previously granted.

I don't care. I will not play my soul on this roulette. I will go out as soon as I get an OU generator. I just hope it will be possible, soon enough. Soon enough before I lose all my money due to a bank crash or a CBDC thing, or a 1947 style Stabilization. But hehe, you think communists are in Russia. Communism is not a country, is an ideology. And it moved to the West.

Good I'm still in UK and not in Canada or even worse, Australia or NZ, other countries ruled by globalist maniacs! Have enough with those at home in Romania...

onepower

fxeconomist
QuoteGlobalism is the polar opposite to freedom. Its democratic mask has come off and we see it in all its glorified ugliness.

No globalism is based on the belief that people, goods and information should to be able to cross national borders unrestricted. Globalism is just a larger version of what already happens inside most free countries. In Canada were free to move about and trade goods/services and information with few if any restrictions. We can also visit other countries any time we choose for as long as we want because we are free.

The opposite of globalism is obviously fascism and communism which restricts all these freedoms of movement, trade and information. Which obviously explains why fascism and communism are opposed to globalism and global freedom.

It's actually kind of comical because if global movement was unrestricted all the intelligent people would be leaving every fascist/communist shit hole as fast as there legs could carry them. Where would they go, maybe the happiest countries or those with the best quality of life or freedoms and opportunities.

Here's a clue, almost every fascist/communist country does not allow most people to move or leave as they choose. This is because if most people could leave they probably would. Hence all the big barb wire fences, walls and border crossings to keep everyone in. There basically slaves or prisoners within there own country which is mind boggling. These communist countries are just very large prisons...

AC

onepower

fxeconomist
QuoteWe are in a continuous changing environment, in which Constitution and law do not matter anymore, because of the "force majeure" supposedly dictates the abolishing of such rules.

And it doesn't really matter. Perhaps I am ridiculous. Get a few more boosters. Maybe the Marburg vaccine. You can as many as you want. As many as your body can handle.
I don't give a damn.

Here's a clue.... the pandemic is over.

Oh, many got triggered and it was the end of the world, the end of democracy, the start of martial law and bla bla bla. However here we are and the pandemic is over.

QuoteFor me, this was the most important event : it meant that the time from the Book of Revelation has come. Never before in history the powers that be - especially in so-called democratic countries -
had the audacity to implement coercion measures to get the people put something in their bodies, or else!

Oh dear, the end times, you do understand the pandemic is over and little came of it don't you?. No revelations, no raining down of cats and dogs or cats riding dogs on chunks of brimstone meowing quite loudly.

Everything is basically back to normal and we all got over it and moved on.... well most moved on.

AC

stivep

Quote from: hartiberlin on March 22, 2023, 06:49:40 AM
Wesley if you don't believe into overunity why are you then here ??
Check out this new generator that pruces 16 x OU !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UG77x4UZDA
I had some time to go over this video.The guy  is talented. He doesn't speak English .
The device is quite  eye catching.
Under the bottom of the device on the floor there is an electrical   power strip 
with  at least one  device connected to it .- Solder gun.
QuoteThe title of the video is:Magnetic repulsion power generator, part#1,
Patent pending.
Patent application number nor  application  was not found.
Patent office does not issue the patents with overunity  or perpetual motion devices.
So if it was really filed  than   it is dead fish and waste of money and time.
The only other  option is  that it was filed as linear motion device with  motor, but NOT SELF POWERED .
I do respect you Stefan very much.
But there is 0 chances that i can be wrong.
Wesley