Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Josef Hasslberger and others: slower drop times - What about LAUNCH?

Started by Cloxxki, January 09, 2012, 12:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloxxki

Just an example link http://www.hasslberger.com/phy/phy_3.htm

Please add further links of tests where there is no reason to believe Eddy currents of sorts being in play.

I wonder if anyone did launch tests. Put in a given amount of KE (pre-loaded spring, or simple drop onto a see-saw), and see both how high an object reaches, and how long it takes to reach roughly half-way, compared to a control weight.

If state or layout change is involved in acquiring non-expected results, it's necessary to understand the cost of such a pre-set to obtain possible gain.

Hasslberger in this instance doesn't offer impact speed. I want to know if when the impact speed were to become vertical launch speed, if the same height could be reached.

You'll where this is going. I want an object which I can drop as gravity laws predict, then change its magnetic state or layout, and then use the drop-energy to launch. To a higher location. Change again, drop harder, etc.
It could be part of a more typical gravity wheel, where the change is taken care of at bottom and top.
I've heard of experiments where spin seemed a factorr. Well, some gravity wheels offer huge spin in one direction.

I want to mate magnetism to gravity, but lack knowledge. Do you have any to-the-point examples of anomalous drop times such a device could exploit? Easy setups to once and for all test LAUNCH data as well as drop times?

Thanks,
J