Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

100 watts output with 60ma input

Started by joellagace, February 03, 2023, 05:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Wing

No offence but Joel is not showing good work. He says multiple times he is new at this and does not know what is going on. I proposed a simple test that I posted in the comments section of his video. He has yet to respond, maybe he will we'll have to wait and see.

He also appears to claim the battery further increased in charge to 13.4 volts while still under the 100watt load after the video was completed. Again we will have to wait and see.

If he had more out than in the battery would never dip down in the first place.

I am not saying he is dishonest,  he simply may not know what he is seeing because lack of experience through not enough experimental testing.

Dave Wing

joellagace

Well I been at it for over 20+ years and the internet has an archive, Just on this forum almost 10 years. If you want to read my various archives posts and video's posts from when I was a teen and first learning how resistors work with an old silly question and use that against me because I posted as new then so be it, Funny how people here like to call me "new" who makes that determination signor?

Folks someone is always going to say hes missing equipment, A meter is wrong, the circuit is wrong, the person is stupid etc,, what ever, You can feel what you want and no one is going to convince you, This Dave guy went as far as trying to order me on my youtube so what ever. I'm not obliged to his demands. It's only hobby, And many have already replications of my various cap dump experiments successfully here and outside of this community. Some have contacted me and thanked me in private, others I just found on my feed after posting my videos, so its great to be inspirational. So the posts are doing what they are supposed to do, Getting the people interested who are into this stuff and understand what I'm working on. They get inspired and even engaged! I got several enhancement tips that I thank everyone for! We all work together here so if you don't understand what is going on here. Don't just say "That will never work" AS maybe for YOU it will never work. But for some perhaps its just what they need to get on the track. And i'm going to share what I can. I'm not a shop or a store so yes i'm limited at what I can do with a kitchen, How ever comparing with most other experiments in the field, a few meters and a scope is very much the bulk of it. So don't say I lack a bunch of equipment to experiment when most have the same or less then what I got here.
Take care!

Dave Wing

Hi Joel,

It is a simple test to do. It is not hard to pull one lead off the inverter and film the results. I suggested the test and did not order you to do it. Did you not say the voltage increased to 13.4 under the 100 watt inverter load after you finished filming your YouTube vid?  Or an I wrong here and misunderstood you in the comments section?

Dave Wing

endlessoceans

Quote from: joellagace on February 19, 2023, 10:03:26 AM
Well I been at it for over 20+ years and the internet has an archive, Just on this forum almost 10 years. If you want to read my various archives posts and video's posts from when I was a teen and first learning how resistors work with an old silly question and use that against me because I posted as new then so be it, Funny how people here like to call me "new" who makes that determination signor?

Folks someone is always going to say hes missing equipment, A meter is wrong, the circuit is wrong, the person is stupid etc,, what ever, You can feel what you want and no one is going to convince you, This Dave guy went as far as trying to order me on my youtube so what ever. I'm not obliged to his demands. It's only hobby, And many have already replications of my various cap dump experiments successfully here and outside of this community. Some have contacted me and thanked me in private, others I just found on my feed after posting my videos, so its great to be inspirational. So the posts are doing what they are supposed to do, Getting the people interested who are into this stuff and understand what I'm working on. They get inspired and even engaged! I got several enhancement tips that I thank everyone for! We all work together here so if you don't understand what is going on here. Don't just say "That will never work" AS maybe for YOU it will never work. But for some perhaps its just what they need to get on the track. And i'm going to share what I can. I'm not a shop or a store so yes i'm limited at what I can do with a kitchen, How ever comparing with most other experiments in the field, a few meters and a scope is very much the bulk of it. So don't say I lack a bunch of equipment to experiment when most have the same or less then what I got here.
Take care!

Keep Going Joel!!

I love it you think outside the box.  All the greatest innovations in history were achieved by folk that went against current thinking.  The 'Norms" have to be challenged. 

Dave, you raise valid points about the way we test but mate....you are just negative.  Whats wrong with you?  Replicate Joels experiment and show it online if you feel so strongly about it.

I have....and theres merit in it.

If we work together you can make life and systems a little better.  Nobody is making outlandish claims but Joel IS Sharing his valuable time and observations for zero dollars.  That alone is worthy of praise

Thanks Joel

Dave Wing

What is so hard about showing your complete test results, Joel made the claim his battery went to 13.4 volts under the inverter powered 100 watt light bulb load. I do not believe it. That is not being rude or disrespectful and I am entitled to not believe it if I so choose. Joel knows what he said and the claims he made. If he had what he claimed would he not be willing to show it? He is more than happy to show everything else so why won't he show what his own comments claim? Instead he and others call me out for being hard on him.

You can't lead people on by telling other experimenters you have a device that outputs more than input when you know different.

Dave Wing