Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

100 watts output with 60ma input

Started by joellagace, February 03, 2023, 05:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lota

Hello
That's right. These circuits are also used in solar systems. But without the Neo.  It doesn't work that way with a capacitor.
Greeting
Lota

joellagace

Quote from: r2fpl on February 05, 2023, 08:56:06 AM
The battery is chemical. The pulses excite its ions into action. You recover more capacity from a battery that has lost capacity. There are chargers that repair old batteries and operate on high pulse voltages.
Do a test and connect a large capacitor and then check the efficiency that will no longer exist.

Yes your correct.  I mention this in the video, I mention these are crap old donated batteries that I had to pulse charge for over 2 weeks with a Bedini wheel to bring back to life, I mention this and also mention the high voltage pulses to be chemical reaction inside the battery in the video as well and I mention that this action makes the ions swoosh around and I can even hear that "cold" boil Bedini talks about when I put my ear next to the battery. Interesting stuff!

joellagace

Quote from: lota on February 05, 2023, 08:54:07 AM

Hello
my test. The SCR could also be controlled with a PWM.
Greeting
Lota

Cap-Dump Booster Schaltung - YouTube
https://youtu.be/Zf0Zq3HpwF8

I did this a while back for this circuit as well it works. I used a small motor PWM to control the cap dump with a transistor.
I rectify the half cycle output into a high voltage microwave 1UF capacitor. It takes a fraction of a second or less to fully charge this capacitor to 100 volts.

The Tesla Switched, Is a transistor capacitor dump circuit I built. It discharges this capacitor with very low cycle duty sharp timing pulses.

Here is my version of this cap dump method. I was looking for a auto method that would not take as much energy in extra control circuits so I used the neon dump method instead moving forward. I got the whole charge controller pulse circuit to take 60ma only by keeping things as simple as I can. I'm even thinking of replacing that neon with a 110 volts zener diode.

https://youtu.be/XhZRrqV8OMs

endlessoceans

Hey Joel

Nice work.  Have worked with a lot of these type spike systems and you see similar and very interesting results.  Sometime in my experience you witness a polarizing of components and the battery itself and then the results later are not consistent.

Im not doubting what you are showing.  But if you show a schematic and parts then it helps to replicate and troubleshoot/improve

Regards

garrypm

Great work Joel,

I remember some dweebing looking guy that wore a navy seal cap that had a youtube video demonstrating
exactly what you are showing.

He didn't give away any info though.

He ran a fan and lights maybe but also had an intellingent battery charger recharging the batery via the inverter.

All I remember is his first name was Peter and surname began with S i think.

Keep at it.

Garry