Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity Assisted Generator

Started by FreeEnergy, February 18, 2023, 03:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarsier_79

This is the "ideal" overbalance path. It does not work.

See the similarity? Imagine the weight movement of the proposed design in 2D...

Anyway, thanks for posting the design. It is a good progression of the design shown in the youtube.

citfta

Quote from: Tarsier_79 on February 22, 2023, 01:03:38 AM
The Skinner device is shown to be under unity. The reason for this is the same as any other OB gravity wheel.

To make the wheel turn, you need to lift the side with the weight on it. You add Potential energy to the system. You get the same amount of kinetic energy back from the weight flopping over as you put in from lifting it. This is reasonably easy to calculate, it is a 0 sum game unfortunately.

It doesn't matter what angle you use, the length of the radius or mass of the weight.

Do you have some evidence that the Skinner device is under unity?  Gravity is a force, just like the wind.  We use windmills to harness the wind energy.  The Skinner device appears to harness the force of gravity in the same way a windmill harnesses the force of the wind.  How do you explain that he is using a very small motor to run his device and then his device is able to run some machine shop tools?

Carroll

Grumage

Here's a demo from several years back.

https://youtu.be/X4ppw8N0gfE

I had no problem in accelerating the wheel once the rhythm was found. The Skinner device is really quite interesting. Mechanical energy amplifier?

Cheers Grum.

FreeEnergy

Quote from: Tarsier_79 on February 22, 2023, 01:03:38 AM
The Skinner device is shown to be under unity. The reason for this is the same as any other OB gravity wheel.

To make the wheel turn, you need to lift the side with the weight on it. You add Potential energy to the system. You get the same amount of kinetic energy back from the weight flopping over as you put in from lifting it. This is reasonably easy to calculate, it is a 0 sum game unfortunately.

It doesn't matter what angle you use, the length of the radius or mass of the weight.

But from what I understand, sure you're lifting the weight, at first..but once the weight gains speed as it rotates it won't be as heavy, at that point you're just keeping the rotation going with very little effort using the seesaw. The faster it spins the shorter the stroke from the seesaw, and the less effort needed to keep the wheel spinning.

I could be wrong. 🤷‍♂️

Tarsier_79

The Skinner device acts like a flywheel. It doesn't get easier to lift. As it coasts, it lifts less. As you apply a load, the heavy weight lags and is lifted more. In the above device, the weight will be it more difficult to lift with CF/CP. Like the SD, Freeenergy's design will also act like a flywheel, and will coast, except when you add a load. The load will be reflected by slowing the weight back to where it lifts more, making it harder to lift, all the way back to the input.

The ultimate test for any OU device is: If it outputs more energy than it inputs, you should have enough to loop the power to drive the device and have some left over. If Skinners model had so much energy, why didn't he loop it? This could have been done either mechanically or electrically.

Again, If you think the SD is OU, just bujild it. It isn't hard, you just need a decent alternator/generator. A wattage meter is cheap to buy, but only accurate if it is used correctly. In this case it can be used to compare load vs no load power draw on the device on the input.

Grumage, I don't think your video has much to do with the skinner device, and I wouldn't class it as an "Overbalanced wheel" although you are still adding Potential energy to it as the weight lifts to keep it running.