Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity Assisted Generator

Started by FreeEnergy, February 18, 2023, 03:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergy

FreeEnergy

Just a side note:

You would have to play around with the size of the wheel, the length of the seesaw, the weight on the wheel, and what motor/generator to use, and see what works best.

I wonder if someone on the forum can build this in some kind of physics simulation, or maybe someone can build a real life model.

Tarsier_79

QuoteYes, basically the same principle, but built different.

The Skinner device is shown to be under unity. The reason for this is the same as any other OB gravity wheel.

To make the wheel turn, you need to lift the side with the weight on it. You add Potential energy to the system. You get the same amount of kinetic energy back from the weight flopping over as you put in from lifting it. This is reasonably easy to calculate, it is a 0 sum game unfortunately.

It doesn't matter what angle you use, the length of the radius or mass of the weight.

kolbacict

Quote from: Tarsier_79 on February 22, 2023, 01:03:38 AM
This is reasonably easy to calculate, it is a 0 sum game unfortunately.

And in case Milcovic's two pendulum will be it the same ? :(

Tarsier_79

Milkovic does work on a different principle. And it is much more difficult to calculate.

I built something that most wouldn't realise is a rotary milkovic. It used the CF to pull up a wieght that drove the "swing".  I could not get it to reset...

I also tested the milkovic directly, but didn't get a gain either from the swing or from operating the see-saw lever end.

All the replications and modifications I have seen have been unsuccessful. Any claims of 10x power are wrong. You could get a multiplication of force, but still not OU IMO.

Anyway, you shouldn't just take my word for it, perhaps my tests were flawed or I might be motivated to steer you away. The best way to understand something is to actually understand  it.