Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sucahyo Stingo Oscillator Experiments

Started by SkyWatcher123, March 13, 2023, 03:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rama

Hello Skywatcher,
fantastically and deeply Thank you for the additional details offered to me for greater constructive clarity. 

SkyWatcher123

Hi Rama, you're most welcome.
At the moment, I have two separate circuits being experimented with, though both of them, are using the re-emf style circuit, splitting the negatives.
I also have just ordered a couple adjustable boost converters, since adjusting the input voltage, may give much more control of the resonant sweet spots I AM looking for.
A particular youtuber took down his videos, though i saved (hehe) all of the ones showing the resonance he achieved with simple speaker wire, in a pancake spiral coil fashion.
So that is the direction i'm experimenting towards.
And we will see which style circuit is best for resonance effects.
I feel the pancake coil oscillator, joule thief style may be the best bet, though we shall see.
Though I AM focusing on the splitting the negatives style, due to it's default high efficiency.
peace love light