Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sucahyo Stingo Oscillator Experiments

Started by SkyWatcher123, March 13, 2023, 03:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWatcher123

Hi all, I've changed tracks a little, was experimenting with capacitor dumping methods and i am now experimenting with the Stingo oscillator from Sucahyo.
If you are out there Sucahyo, please visit this thread and let us know what you are up to.
The results with the battery charging circuit, with the modified capacitor/full wave bridge have been very promising so far.
I purchased a new 12 volt FVP flooded lead acid lawn battery for testing.
The battery right from the store showed 12.46 volts and after a couple cycles, discharging down to 12.60 volts loaded voltage and then recharging with oscillator, after letting battery rest overnight, the battery now sits at around 13.00 volts.
And the loaded discharge voltage is holding at a higher level.
I think the circuit has been de-sulphating the battery and will make it closer to new.
And it is not surface charge, that is for sure.
I was able to charge the battery up to 15.40 volts, although John Bedini said, that 15.60 volts or 2.60 volts per cell, is the ideal charging finish voltage, to be sure all sulphates are reintegrated back into the electrolyte, thus allowing the battery to last 15 years, rather than 4-5 years.
I will be posting the circuit drawing i am using at the moment and a picture of my "physical" setup here.
All comments welcome.
peace love light :)

SkyWatcher123

Hi folks, here is the schematic.
I have the circuit set to use about 9.5 watts, when charging a 12 volt 300 CCA lawn battery.
Forgot to put in drawing, the speaker wire coil is 200 feet length, each speaker wire is in series.

All comments welcome.
peace love light :)

https://i.postimg.cc/1RbD4nXf/Sucahyo-stingo-oscillator-pancake-coil.png

panyuming

Quote from: SkyWatcher123 on March 13, 2023, 07:51:15 PM
Hi folks, here is the schematic.

Thank you so much SkyWatcher123 for sharing。
PNP Transistor emitter On top. It doesn't matter.

The two-wire coil, similar to the Tesla pancake coil, increases the coil's own capacitance.
This slows down the rise of the coil's back EMF when the transistor is closed.
Maybe it works better.

Looking forward to your introduction of the best results.

Thank you

SkyWatcher123

Hi panyuming, the pnp emitter is correct in the drawing, this way it draws 1/4 of the current, compared to the pnp emitter in the normal way and gives the same output.

I have the speaker wire pancake coil wound the easy way, where one wire of the pair, is above the other so basically a 1 wire spiral coil, on top of each other.

I also became aware, that the oscillator may give even sharper pulses, if no resistors are in the path from pnp collector to npn base, so i removed the 10 Kohm potentiometer and 600 ohm resistor and placed the 10 Kohm resistor and a 2.2 Kohm resistor in place of the 10 Kohm resistor, that is on the path to the pnp base.

I'm running tests everyday and i will share all my results.
peace love light  :)

panyuming

Quote from: SkyWatcher123 on March 16, 2023, 01:10:32 AM
Hi panyuming, the pnp emitter is correct in the drawing, this way it draws 1/4 of the current, compared to the pnp emitter in the normal way and gives the same output.

Good. It just works fine.
The usual transistor is used in reverse, and the magnification decreases a lot,
mainly because the reverse withstand voltage is about 6~8V.
Your TIP142 is a Darlington transistor,
so the reverse withstand voltage exceeds your 12V supply voltage.
Yes, it can be used.

Thank you again for sharing and wish you success!