Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

German inventor presents self running water wheel on TV

Started by Cloxxki, March 30, 2023, 06:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlienGrey

citfta

Quote from: AlienGrey on March 31, 2023, 11:00:28 AM
Free energy water pump plus femail tuition can't be bad!~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycZLAlJVS8U

If you think that video is not fake you are on the wrong forum.  You need to find a fantasy forum.

Carroll

sm0ky2

Quote from: Cloxxki on March 31, 2023, 06:51:43 AM
If the Asians show drawings and parts, they might be as open as these Germans.
Since these guys are putting themselves out there laying parts bare, perhaps they deserve this forum's attention?

Have you specifically seen vacuum to bring OU results?
I have some mega scale water pumping applications in mind for which self running pumps would be half of the solution.

The vacuum is set up initially (in the asian device), then depletes over time.
Vacuum must be restored. The advantage they gain is being able to store the pump energy in a vacuum for later use without constant pumping by hand.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Cloxxki

Quote from: sm0ky2 on March 31, 2023, 12:19:24 PM

The vacuum is set up initially (in the asian device), then depletes over time.
Vacuum must be restored. The advantage they gain is being able to store the pump energy in a vacuum for later use without constant pumping by hand.
Ah, a vacume battery. Great energy density if you discount the container.

Might there be a difference between creating a vacume to pump water up to the inlet versus introducing the vacume to neutral pressure water inflow and directing the output wisely for high efficiency in a specific task?
Even at low rpm, the German pump would seem to achieve a significant pressure difference, without creating a high pressure on the output. A long vertical exhaust pipe or low flow rate could have the bottom end up being high pressure, but the pump would be adding cavitating water to that. Fast collapse of the vacuum? Shockwave that pushes water out the exhaust?

Might a Tesla valve be added directly downstream from the pump to alleviate backflow and allow the cavitation to have the longest possible travel downstream?

AlienGrey

A vacuum is to do with air, your confusing a giraffe and a bulldozer, this is a fluid and its called hydraulics'.

Sil