Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

German inventor presents self running water wheel on TV

Started by Cloxxki, March 30, 2023, 06:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TommeyReed

Hi All,

My question is why was it not running on it's own power?

I seen the guy turning the water wheel, looks like he's getting a good workout.

Simple to build, but the flow of the water seems to be too little to move that wheel.

Tom

Cloxxki

Quote from: TommeyReed on March 31, 2023, 09:30:20 PM
Hi All,

My question is why was it not running on it's own power?

I seen the guy turning the water wheel, looks like he's getting a good workout.

Simple to build, but the flow of the water seems to be too little to move that wheel.

Tom
Valid question.

Assuming it's a legit amply overunity invention, some of it might be the magic of television, unfortunate editing for our sake, saving the general public from the boredom of a wheel turning forever and going nowhere.
It's not a lot of water, no, but there is a bit of leverage from its size. It's not scooping at the bottom which helps, but it still need to run a generator that is able to drive a motor that runs the supposedly efficient pump.
The way that water drives the wheel looks so unefficient, that the pump itself could be (a bit) overunity and it would still stop making the flow needed to run itself.

In the rich history of inventors hiding their actual inventions, might they have invented an efficient out pipe rather than an efficient pump?
If they were to scale up the system to show more water on the wheel, might that actually hurt their overall efficiency with water spilling? Their outer wheel looks about 3 or 5 centuries old for refinement. I'm sure their bearings are into the last century at least.
It look a fun project to replicate a basic version of the patented pump and then place it level with water surface, below, or over, and measure efficacy. Various well-placed air inlets would be educational. Either we learn what's worst, or there might be an unexpectedly advantageous way to allow atmosperic air boost the outflow after investing the energy to get the water sub-baric.

Cloxxki

Quote from: AlienGrey on March 31, 2023, 08:58:08 PM
A vacuum is to do with air, your confusing a giraffe and a bulldozer, this is a fluid and its called hydraulics'.

Sil
Elaborate? The patent uses the word vacuum and it's all about water.

What do you call it when you have a pipe section with a volume of 10 liters and there's only ~4 liters of water in it, and nothing else, not even air?

Curious is that I spoke with some researches about the pump possible being helical in nature.
And they company name starts with "heli". Odd coincidence, or...?

They show off a low resolution picture of a non-helical slotted impeller housing just like in the patent, but that may not be their latest version.

hartiberlin

Now I have uploaded the video to youtube.I will try to visit the company at the end of April with a colleage to buy a pump from them...I hope I can do this with my bad health , but my colleague will drive the car to them..its about 150 km away from Berlin, Germany.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrP83x2nYtY

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum