Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ZERG generator nullifies EMF with field, "doubles input efficiency"

Started by Cloxxki, April 13, 2023, 06:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloxxki

Quote from: pix on April 14, 2023, 03:17:35 AM
Still needs a prime mover to turn that generator....
If the claims are true, it shouldn't be too hard to loop it, though.

Having thought about it, to loop it one might need a prime mover that is driving both the first and second unit, perhaps through a planetary gear. The first unit takes a ~40 kW input and offers ~80 kW to the prime mover which gives it to the second unit which puts out ~150 kW.

Are they for real though, who no independent measurements? If it's the real deal, validation ought to be a total breeze.

Can anyone make sense of that patent?

bistander

Quote from: ramset on April 14, 2023, 04:41:54 AM
The Patent ?
https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/71/ca/13/44b5499aa352ba/US10566861.pdf

Shared by a long time member/builder
Respectfully
Chet K
Thanks Chet K,
A brief look at the diagrams and I know not to waste time on the document. And I thought Holcomb was bad. It pales in comparison to this absurdity. Must be a bad joke from our neighbors to the north.
bi

ramset

Well
The builder who forwarded the patent..
Has built many prototypes ...shared open source ..
A truly passionate builder ,

That being said .. I also know he does like an honest look
Prior to picking up the tools for a replication!( life is too short to waste more time)

https://m.youtube.com/@rohndoe/videos
Above is actually just a smidge offering of his many many builds !
I had noticed someone reference his skinner device mock up a few days ago at this forum  ..(BTW not conclusive results)

@bistander
Perhaps let's give that extra effort?
Maybe Cloxxi could spread the images out from the patent?

So critical comments can have references for discussion?

Also I will see if I can get inventor/ claimant on a call ...
Respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Cloxxki

Quote from: bistander on April 14, 2023, 09:09:27 AM
Thanks Chet K,
A brief look at the diagrams and I know not to waste time on the document. And I thought Holcomb was bad. It pales in comparison to this absurdity. Must be a bad joke from our neighbors to the north.
bi
Well it's a costly document to devise if utter BS, and you need to get an actual expert to sign off on it being genuinely new.
The inventor thinks it's worth patenting (and makes fornds and time available), and the examiners grants it a patent for being new.
What do you now that the inventor and examiner don't?

Sure, many inventors are delusional, but it still needs to be signficantly new. Not just in your language.

bistander

Quote from: Cloxxki on April 14, 2023, 01:24:13 PM
Well it's a costly document to devise if utter BS, and you need to get an actual expert to sign off on it being genuinely new.
The inventor thinks it's worth patenting (and makes fornds and time available), and the examiners grants it a patent for being new.
What do you now that the inventor and examiner don't?

Sure, many inventors are delusional, but it still needs to be signficantly new. Not just in your language.

I know how motors and generators work. On the topic, l know BS when I see it.

QuoteThe next generation EV Motor.

MEIM Magnetic field bending technology replaces KW with gauss. This results in better torque, better RPM, but uses over 50% less kw! It's a whole new math.

https://glipgeneration.com/about

______

GLIP inventor David Joseph explained the breakthrough this way, "We were all taught these things were not possible. We found a way to take an existing magnetic field and use it to neutralize another magnetic field. Instead of back EMF resisting the rotor, it is assimilated by another field, so neutralized, meaning it no longer effects torque."

ZERG, a 150kw AC magnet-less generator was successfully tested and verified by third party Intertek, a company that started with Thomas Edison. Intertek verified no torque increased when a load was added. Further, Intertek verified it had normal AC sign wave coming directly from the primary coils with a normal output voltage.
The inventor described it this way, "We didn't break any laws of physics, they are still nicely intact. We just bent them, no different than the Wright brothers' curved wing."

"Replacing KWs with gauss creates a whole new math for motor efficiency. We are not talking about increasing the motor efficiency by just one or two percent. It's much higher than that. It really is the reinvention of the electric motor." – David Joseph. 

https://www.eenewseurope.com/en/are-we-witnessing-a-major-breakthrough-in-magnetic-fields

I know "replacing KWs with gauss" is nonsensical. And that "back EMF" doesn't resist the rotor and doesn't affect torque.

That's about all I'm willing to read from this scam. It's a sad joke.
bi

{edit}
Although I said I wouldn't read any more of the patent, couldn't help but to check the claims. Weak to say the least, more like worthless. Here is a cut and paste.

QuoteThe invention claimed is :
1. An electric motor comprising ;
a rotor affixed to a shaft ,
said rotor has at least one permanent magnet attached ,
at least one device attached to said shaft which uses mechanical energy to function ,
at least one impulse unit comprised of ;
at least one coil of conductive wire with a permeable material core and ,
a magnetic field conduit made up of at least one piece of permeable material attached to the outside of the said coil and permanent magnet ;
an electric current switching device which sends current to at least one impulse unit coil in one phase when at least one rotor permanent magnet is aligned in the impulse unit magnetic field conduit gap and ;
in the second phase ,
when the next rotor permanent magnet is aligned in the impulse unit magnetic field conduit gap the switching device sends no current to the coil .
2. An arrangement as stated in claim 1 wherein said the switching device operating in the second phase sends current to at least one load .