Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Buoyancy calculations – making use of an exception to Archimedes' principle?

Started by Novus, April 29, 2023, 10:43:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

panyuming

Quote from: Tarsier_79 on May 04, 2023, 05:42:14 AM
How do you seal the pontoons against the shield without creating massive friction?

The principle is the foundation, everyone determines that the principle is correct,
and then how to make the second layer.

It may be possible to use the nano fluff on the surface of the lotus leaf.

There are some situations that are correct but cannot be implemented, such as the space ladder.

Novus

@Panyuming, interesting design. Thanks for sharing. Maybe it fails based on below site case scenario which whould be applicable to H1 in your design (aand probably partially to H2 and H3). It looks like Fb not only changes direction but also increases?

Willy

Quote from: Tarsier_79 on May 03, 2023, 09:26:26 PM
I don't completely agree Willy. If you exclude water from the bottom of an upturned cup and place it on the bottom, it will stay there.

So ? A playing card will keep the water in a over turned cup as well.

Try it with something other than a cup.

Question. is a buoyant in water, 5 sided pyramid, changed in buoyancy when its point faces down ?  Of course not.

Note...
   Precision mated, ground glass surfaces are what is needed in the ferris wheel design.
  The viscosity of water is too great for water to leak through the plunger and barrel fit
  in my syringe.  Even so, the sliding action is very low friction.

panyuming

Quote from: Novus on May 04, 2023, 06:27:17 AM
@Panyuming, interesting design. Thanks for sharing. Maybe it fails based on below site case scenario which whould be applicable to H1 in your design (aand probably partially to H2 and H3). It looks like Fb not only changes direction but also increases?

I also don't think it's possible that simple to succeed. ;) :P ::)