Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Buoyancy calculations – making use of an exception to Archimedes' principle?

Started by Novus, April 29, 2023, 10:43:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willy

But...

Seriously and sincerely, thanks for bringing the information and idea to
the forum.
  Very cool !

P.S.
   Overunity devices do exist. 

I know, I have one that sits on my bench at my home.

sm0ky2

Quote from: Novus on April 29, 2023, 01:07:27 PM
The key point, as per the exception to the Archimes principle, is that there are no lateral forces in step 1 and 2 and therefore object A will not compress to its minimum volume even when the 2 parts of the trapezium A are not locked.

This assumption only holds true while the inner vessel is in contact with the outer vessel
It is not a true exception to  Archimedes principle.
But rather that multiple vessels must be taken into consideration

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Novus

QuoteThis assumption only holds true while the inner vessel is in contact with the outer vessel
It is not a true exception to  Archimedes principle.
But rather that multiple vessels must be taken into consideration

I won't argue you're point. One thing is for sure that, at least to my calculations, Fb behaves in a strange fashion in the sense that it decreases with dept, than at some point is equal to zero and becomes negative (similar to the bottom case scenario) at greater depts.

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1110.5264.pdf

QuoteThis downward force then increases linearly with depth, which clearly contrasts to the force predicted by AP, but agrees to experimental results [2, 15, 17]. In fact, the increase of this force with depth has been subject of deeper discussions in recent works [2, 15, 16, 33], in which it is suggested that the meaning of the word 'immersed' should be 'fully surrounded by a liquid' instead of 'in contact to a liquid', which would make the 'bottom' case, as well as all other 'contact cases', out of scope of the Archimedes original propositions, as well as AP modern statement [2, 15, 33]. Note, however, that this redefinition is deficient because it excludes some common cases of buoyancy such as, for instance, that of a solid (e.g., a piece of cork) floating in a denser liquid (e.g., water). In this simple example, the body is not fully surrounded by a liquid and yet AP works! More recently, other authors have argued that the definition of BF itself should be changed to "an upward force with a magnitude equal to the weight of the displaced fluid" [16]. However, I have noted that this would make AP a definition for the BF and then, logically, AP would not admit any exceptions at all. In face of the downward BF experiments already mentioned, it is clear that this is not a good choice of definition. Therefore, I would like to propose the abandon of such redefinitions, as they are unnecessary once we admit some exceptions to the AP, which is the natural way to treat the exceptional cases not realized by Archimedes in his original work.

Tarsier_79

QuoteI know, I have one that sits on my bench at my home.

Could you elaborate a little?

In all my years of searching, I have never seen a successful OU device, mechanical, magnetic or electrical.

Novus

QuoteCould you elaborate a little?

In all my years of searching, I have never seen a successful OU device, mechanical, magnetic or electrical.

It is discussed on the Free Energy RANT CAFFE tread.