Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

IT REALLY FRICKIN WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Infomaniac, January 29, 2007, 07:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Please posta convincing video with speaking to it and telling how
it works and what the parts are and upload it all over the Internet.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

FreeEnergy

yes the key here is to mass Open Source this project (with actual real life open source videos/pictures/parts...etc) as much as possible.

overunity.com is a good place to start but i don't know if it's the best place because it has been down a lot lately. anyways start here then go to www.osen.org or maybe www.freeenergynews.com or www.hackersclub.net ;) etc. the key is to mass distribute as much as possible. www.opensource.org www.xubuntu.org are also very good :)

peace

Nali2001

Hi Infomaniac, Great work!

Personally I would not have spoken to the public about such a thing unless I had full replication plans to post immediately along with it. In fact I would first post the plans and after that say what it is. Because that way 'it can't be stopped'. You on the other hand have now made yourself vulnerable, (I?m speaking in a paranoid sense.) You can be stopped now before the world has the plans. 99.9% certain all will be fine though. So my advice is, release the info and do it quickly, and completely. Has to be complete and understandable. You don't want 100 people to build it from sloppy plans and be called a fraud because due to the sloppy plans they could not get it to work. This phase is critical.
All the best man!
Thanks for helping the world.

Paul-R

Quote from: wattsup on January 29, 2007, 11:04:42 PM
@infomaniac

If you want to register the time and date, just make a copy of your design and go to the post office and mail it to yourself by registered mail (you have to sign for it). The post stamp date is all you will need. Just keep the envelope in a safe place but don't ever open it.

Quote from: MrMag on January 29, 2007, 07:51:51 PM
Congratulations  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

What I would do prior to disclosing is make a copy of all of the documents. Keep the copies and drop the originals in a package and ask your lawyer to hang on to them for you. You don't need to even tell him what is in the package. Once he accepts them they should be time stamped to prove when he received them. This should/might stop anyone else from patenting your device. Tim

I think that the first idea is for establishing copyright.

The second idea will not work, I reckon. To prevent others patenting,
you need to disclose your invention.
Paul.

neptune

Dear Informaniac, hey if your device is as good as your name, it has to be brilliant.You have already sussed that open sourcing  is the way to go . Speed is of the essence. First establish copyright as previosly described.Once you have done that, why not apply for one or more of the free energy prizes, including 1,000,000 dollars from the James Randi Educational Foundation. You can still own it afterwards, and if you dont want the money, give it Oxfam or the charity of your choice. But get a move on, some of us cant wait to rerplicate it. Some of us are getting older and cant wait forever. Go for it Pal.....