Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

IT REALLY FRICKIN WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Infomaniac, January 29, 2007, 07:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbosi

the way I read the news, soon will be another war agaist a nation dreaming to "civil" nuclear tehnology.
since nobody can deny its right of energetic independency, invenitions like yours might put both sides of the conflict in an awkward position: no excuse to use nuke energy for electricity and no excuse for an attack.
Of course all other implications like job loses, economic turmoils, etc will surface, but we can save lifes and regain a healthy Earth.
When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, there will be peace.

Mad Scientist

Congratulations Infomaniac for suceeding where so many others have failed. If you have indeed suceeded, the best thing to do is to release what you know otherwise, it will never be used by anyone. The reason is, that free energy will take the power away from the governments of the world and they can't have that, now can they? So if I were you, I would post this information on the net as quickly as possable. Also, think of all of the lost tax revenue for all of the governments of the world, trillions of dollars will be lost to them and money in the governments hands, gives them the ability to control others. Free energy will free the people, forget about greed and do the right thing.  Mad Scientist out.

WildBill

Awesome job Infomaniac if you really have it. Can't wait to see the vids.

I know it's easy for everyone to say just give away half of your lifes work for nothing..

But, what if you filed for your patent, which gives you maybe 2 years of Pat Pending protection,while you wait for that,disclose all your plans to the community, since you are first to file, no one could steal your filing date.

Then maybe seek investment capital to manufacture devices. Get them on the open market, quickly, cheaply, Abundantly, and above all, be sure to give some devices away to those in real need. ;)
      I think doing this with the right perspective, the Lord will bless you. After all, you didn't create anything, you simply were given the insight to properly align forces. I hope you do the right thing.  8) 
                                                     Bill.......
Every great journey begins with a single step!!