Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

speed weight

Started by frii143, May 20, 2023, 04:51:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kolbacict

QuoteIts not a paradox.
I as generally am understanding it.
Moving along horizontal surface in ideal don't need of energy at all.Isn't it ?
Without change height. If it wasn't for the damn friction.
The fact is that adherents of free energy saw in their time a source of OU in this.
The allegedly tilted barrel falls all the time, and we only need to shift the fulcrum so that it does not fall at all. Allegedly, gravity moves the barrel itself. But I doubt it myself.It Related to this product below. But this is not on the topic of the branch, okay, I'm finishing.

frii143

the water(antifreeze) is pumped from a catch pool. when the water crashes into the bottom it dumps its water into the pool to be pumped back up. the generator is turn by crashing into a lever that pulls a lawn mower pull cord that turns flywheels that hit by the water pocket that lifts the empty second pocket.

sm0ky2

Quote from: Willy on May 21, 2023, 06:19:34 AM
Its not a paradox.

In practice...

The same amount of energy is used  TO MOVE A BARREL on wheels
as is used to slide the barrel. 

In the case of sliding the barrel, a greater amount of additional energy is used
TO OVERCOME FRICTION
    than
the is amount of additional energy used to overcome friction when instead, a
barrel is rolled.

The PORTION of the energy that goes into MOVING THE BARREL is the same, in
both cases.

Coincidentally, if you tilt the barrel at a slight angle and roll it around on its' lower rim
You can move it anywhere you want even uphill
Expending only a fraction of the normal energy required to do so

Concerning the energy spent tilting the barrel:
There is initial input to tilt the barrel from vertical to an angle
If you mark the horizontal line at the top of the barrel,
You see that a fraction of the barrel is moved to a higher point
the lifting of this portion as well as energy spent in shifting the center of balance
However, after having relocated your barrel this energy is still stored as potential energy
by slightly nudging the barrel towards falling straight up again, you could theoretically recover this

The energy required to move the barrel is LESS for several reasons, i will mention some:
Friction is one: the surface area of a point along the lower rim can be negligible

Moment of Inertia: this is assisted by Gravity, along a curved surface
Similar to how a Rocking Chair functions

Angular Momentum: the rolling mass of the barrel carries itself along
A small child can easily move a barrel weighing several hundred pounds
all around the ranch.....

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

lancaIV

Probably ,theme related,of interest !
Hypothesis/Thesis : the studies in the 80's in Sweden and Germany Universities could be important,to understand when physical laws becoming out of order !

'Eigen'-Sin(n)

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.grueneperlen.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Aquadea-Viktor-Schauberger-Die_unendliche_Kraft_im_Wasser.pdf&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiw5qDBxYb_AhWFC-wKHYzWCysQFnoECAIQAg&usg=AOvVaw38MiL7_9dZVNQ2rQzGYN-Z

wmbr
OCWL

Willy

Quote from: sm0ky2 on May 21, 2023, 09:57:53 AM

Coincidentally, if you tilt the barrel at a slight angle and roll it around on its' lower rim
You can move it anywhere you want even uphill
Expending only a fraction of the normal energy required to do so

smoky2

1. Your comments are off topic.

2. Your statement above is utterly unclear.
i.e. What does the phrase "the normal energy required to do so" mean ?
           and
3. what it implies is utterly untrue.