Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Room Temperature Supercondutor developed from Pb & Cu

Started by Jimboot, July 27, 2023, 09:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Two Bit da Vinci video on topic
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PLr95AFBRXI

Jim
Did get to speak briefly with Luc
( he still hunts this elusive FE beast)
He mentioned the experiments he was attempting
I had forgotten the specifics
Briefly he was curious if a given input under ambient conditions
And the magnetic field it manifest

If the same device under cryogenics would take much less input power( we know superconductor does more with less?)
And manifest the same magnetic field ..as ambient benchmark?
Lotta time has passed
Gotta try to find that topic ( he could also not remember where ..
And it was annoying to fiddle around with liquid nitrogen
In compromised environment and work conditions ( not a lab or similar environment
Not easy to properly verify do to one man band trying to do everything against a ticking "cool down " clock
Nitrogen disappearing from vessels etc etc
I'll call him again next day or so
Also calling others about experimenting with Cryo
And their thoughts
Cool topic ...
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Cloxxki

What would such a material be used for ideally?
How hard might it be pushed (current) and still maintain the superconductivity, providing ambient temp is kept in check?

Assuming a wire could be constructed, would an electric motor wount with it end up near 100% efficient rathe than ~90-95% efficient, and by lack of heat rejection also operate more comfortably and longer at high load, effectively increasing the load rating? If little heat is rejected, I assume cooling a sytem would be a "breeze", no pun intended?

The computer chip industry will love it if they can work with this material, I'm sure.

How might the OU world benefit? Most electrical systems attempted are very efficient anyway, any OU loop doesn't really rely on superconductors unless the gain was very minute to begin with?

lancaIV

#6 : Conventional cable versus RT conductor : A/m flux ! Tension + current : In Tesla !
Ampere-coil turns( non motive :  windings) x Ampere-process turns (motive :  flux rpm )

wmbr
OCWL

stivep

here is video  of EEVblog Dave the administrator
https://youtu.be/QHPFphlzwdQ?t=483

here is original Korean  video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtVjGWpbE7k
Original video doesn't contain any statements or claims.
It was Dave who made claims to gain popularity as some sort of  science oriented brain.
Video only shows copper plate that after it was covered with  superconductive compound behaves exactly as the copper plate would behave if it was not.
The proof of concept in superconductivity is to be analyzed yet (right or wrong)

Dave is an engineer not a  .. a trained in physics  scientist - an amateur in science -scientist I would say.
He has ego problem  trying to show himself not only as a  guy with soldering gun now.
here was his attack on  FE community calling it with "words.."
https://youtu.be/l6uPHxQVEgQ
Wesley 

Cloxxki

Quote from: lancaIV on August 01, 2023, 10:21:32 AM
#6 : Conventional cable versus RT conductor : A/m flux ! Tension + current : In Tesla !
Ampere-coil turns( non motive :  windings) x Ampere-process turns (motive :  flux rpm )

wmbr
OCWL
Are you using this forum as your notebook to scribble shorthand in?
Do people actually know or appreciate what you're writing or alluding to here?