Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Centrifugal Energy Multiplication Machine

Started by Hazem, August 02, 2023, 08:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

panyuming

Thanks  Hazem for sharing!

Hopefully some similar charts can be simulated. Thank you!

Hazem

Quote from: panyuming on August 06, 2023, 06:35:04 PM
Thanks  Hazem for sharing!

Hopefully some similar charts can be simulated. Thank you!

You are welcome panyuming. Yes, I am planning to make a dynamic simulation using Autodesk inventor and posting the result along with charts similar to yours. But this will take some time since I have to learn how to deal with such technology.

Hazem

Hello everyone,

I have done digital simulation for the "Elliptical Orbit Drive" to clarify its characteristics even more. I am sorry for the low quality, my computer is somewhat old. I hope you enjoy it.

Regards

Tarsier_79

Hi Hazem

I built two devices using a similar CF principle. I used bike gears and chain instead of meshing gears (on the larger device I built) In the end I had a problem latching it at 60rpm, which was the ideal speed to lift a suitable secondary weight into over-balance.

https://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=187751#p187751
(Sorry, have to create account at BW.com to see)

Hazem

Quote from: Tarsier_79 on August 10, 2023, 09:03:55 PM
Hi Hazem

I built two devices using a similar CF principle. I used bike gears and chain instead of meshing gears (on the larger device I built) In the end I had a problem latching it at 60rpm, which was the ideal speed to lift a suitable secondary weight into over-balance.

https://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=187751#p187751
(Sorry, have to create account at BW.com to see)

Hello Tarsier_79, I hope you are doing well.

I believe it is very tricky to keep chains and bike gears in synchronization within the existence of vibrations, not to mention the unstable wooden structure. Please concentrate on hardening the machine's main structure and its stabilization, then you can tackle the next step. Doing that will save you time and protect you from depression .