Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Deaf Were Not Able To Obtain The Dr. Flanagan Nerophone To Begin Hearing

Started by russwr, August 03, 2023, 09:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakarskiy

Friends, I have managed to perform an interesting variant of healing modulation for Bioresonance Field Therapy. I have not found a similar technology, the new technology is designed to rock the human biofield for therapeutic purposes. Since the transmission to the field capacitive transmitter (Tesla bifilar coil in capacitance mode), occurs in analog mode, the type of modulation is called "Analog Stream Modulation" A.S.M. To introduce a signal (audio signal, mono) into the flow of the resonant frequency of the capacitive emitter, the simplest mixer-summing device of two potentiometers and a capacitor is sufficient.  The principle is not yet fully studied, if anyone will apply please share the results.

There are additions:
https://saluteinspiration-blogspot-com.translate.goog/p/bioresonance-field-technologies.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=ru&_x_tr_pto=wapp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ve9fWmvPUY

kolbacict

When I asked you about circuit connecting wires this device.
Why don't you show this picture then?

rakarskiy

You should not clutter the topic with information that can't help to clarify it. Tesla coil in capacitive mode is shown in the figure.

a little bit about how they're made for the bioresonance therapy system:    https://vortex-medicine.com.ua/katushka-mishina-svoimi-rukami/

e2matrix

Quote from: russwr on August 03, 2023, 09:56:20 PM
The late Dr. Flanagan had several alternate energy devices/ systems, including the space ion drive invention  that was purchased by US government. I was mostly interested in the communication system using the ETHER and line of sight type. The Neurophone changed audio picked up by microphone to RF that the brain picks up directly, so as the ears are bypassed. There were several different models. Patents were applied but quantity production not done because government  officials said it enhanced ESP abilities and the general public should not have these, and should continue being deaf.

I got one the these probably 20 years ago.  So last night I decided to dig out the Neurophone  But I noticed that I was only getting sound out of one of the two transducers you attach to your head.  Then I remembered that it seemed one side never did work.  I checked the stereo output jack with regular headphones and it also came out of only one side - same problem. Then decided I would completely disassemble the unit to see if I could determine the problem.

Looking at the traces on the printed circuit board it looked like 2 of the stereo jack pins were shorted out by a PCB trace.  I used a multimeter to verify two of the 3 pins were shorted together.  You of course can't get stereo out of a jack when two of the 3 pins are shorted together.  They  were shorted together by a trace.  This seemed to be a design defect in the PCB or it was intentional to keep the unit from working properly - I suspect the latter as some 3 letter government organization did not want Flanagan to sell these and at first refused even a patent on them as they believed it would enable ESP in people.  I'm going to take a guess that the gov agency trying to stop this paid off the PCB manufacturer to intentionally short out that output jack just enough so it wouldn't work right but people could still hear something.  I cut the trace and now I get sound out of both transducers (which have a stereo plug).  It was a fat trace clearly printed that shorted out one side of the stereo jack until I cut it - not some sloppy PCB as everything else in this set and PCB looked very high quality.   I know ...  heavy on the conspiracy thoughts - LOL but lately a lot of conspiracy theories are becoming conspiracy realities.