Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

10Kw Free Energy Generator with Microwave Parts -This can't really work...right?

Started by am1ll3r, August 08, 2023, 09:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

am1ll3r

I know ... I know ... those guys on the you tube again generating hundreds of views and clicks.
I thought it was a cool video in case anyone wants to check it out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSaE1Vrk12I
not my comment...this is from the comments on the video.
QuoteI take that back! He's NOT clueless at all! He's a frikkin GENIUS! He's created a solid state method of manipulating broken lines of force both via inductive and solid state magnetism utilizing the vortices to cut lines of force simultaneously interacting with each other in a self synchronizing manner. Like a resonant cavity of sorts... the metal rod running down the middle if you use the right hand rule and follow the fields of each set of windings you will envision a rotating magnetic field being presented in reverse vector but the same way the stator windings would be electro-mechanically rotating the now unneeded rotor, again, in reverse order. It's a solid state transformer tapping ZPE and converting it same as a mechanical generator converts natures Ether into EMF! Wow! What a powerfully simple concept! Keep It Simple Simon ... Simplicity is the key to efficiency! I really believe that! I've seen it proven many times! It seems very plausible to me! I think it's worth experimenting with! I liked the way he starts it with that tiny hand cranked generator! Once everything is in resonance, it self perpetuates all while using natures powerful forces! What's even cooler is you can use the 240AC output to drive MOTORS that will do the physical work as shown. No need to double duty the generator and even then I don't see how it would self perpetuate in its original configuration! I'd demonstrate this if I could with a magnetic field simulator if I had one! I bet it looks really cool too!

tonygiang

Hi all !
I don't believe this device works : 3 phase motor stator cannot generate rotating magnetic field from single phase source without capacitor ! So I'm not going to rebuilding for testing!

dxer_87

Oh, three phase motor stator can be a very good transformer. And this one is a very good example of self sustaining transformer. But I think utilizing groundings or unipolar capacitors or more helping coil is essential for efficiency. Look at how the core is thick and closely screwed to microwave oven trafo cores. I think used materials are important, also geometry.

I've tested such things like stator as a transformer in the 90's. Any known solid state transformer can hide to what motor can do in this topic. Still self sustaining ac transformer can be more compact. Mass production? Theory behind it? Forget it.