Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulse Motors- Your building them wrong.

Started by tinman, August 30, 2023, 12:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wopwops

I deleted this post. I didn't intend to upset people. Take care.

Cadman

Quote from: wopwops on September 07, 2023, 03:11:21 AM
Maybe it was explained somewhere that I missed, but is there a reason why you don't show the working machine and the plans for it? If you want people to replicate it, wouldn't releasing videos and exact plans bring in a lot of people who are otherwise on the sidelines? ...

Tinman has already given away enough information to build one. Even better, his video tutorials explain why it works and how to tune it up.
Knowing that, building a bigger more powerful one is possible.

Anything else he cares to share will be icing on the cake.

PS
Hardly any interest in this? Really? Over 4,000 views on this topic in 8 days says otherwise.

ramset

Quote from: tinman on August 30, 2023, 12:55:41 PM
So before i get this thread up and running, are there actually any builders still on this forum ?

Is there anyone that would like to build a pulse motor like no other ?-the way a pulse motor should be built, meaning-very unconventional.

My claim--
I will show you how to build the test bed, which will become the motor it self.
I will show you how to !at the very least! double the torque of your pulse motor, without using any more power to do so.

I will also provide all the up to date stl files for those with 3D printers. ( 3D printer not needed if you don't have one)

No claims will be made here by me.
You build the motor, and you disclose the outcome.

This motor is open source, but the design remains mine.

What i will say about this !pulse motor!, is that it will use less power than any other pulse motor out there, for a given amount of torque.
You could say that this motor is !very! efficient.

Let me know if you are interested in building this !pulse! motor, and we will get the ball rolling.

Brad

WopWops
Critiques from anonymous members?
Very odd post indeed?
Especially given the FIRST POST introduction above ?( Brads rules)
As far as views ?( for this forum it's very high )

Here with viewer skill set ..there are all the views one could ask for ,by persons like Cadman and many others ,
Who have built and shared their work,
  still sending out invitations to those who shared years back,
Like Slayer ,laser saber, scientists,engineers etc etc

Nothing but gratitude !
Respectfully
Chet K
PS
I remember reading a comment years ago
If you want to change the world
"BE" that change !

Tinman surely tries..( please remove this post ( mine)
@
Wopwops Please try not to be the "monkey wrench"
People are actually working here ( just getting started !

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Nali2001

Hi Brad just wanted to run this by you first:

Turns out that it is a bit hard to find a steel rotor 20cm+
I do have a 30x40x 1cm thick plate I can machine to a 30cm circle, but it is aluminum. I can add some steel mass to the center to enhance the weight if needed. So is aluminum ok by you or do you have a theory that is needs to be steel?

citfta

The easiest way to get a decent flywheel is to find an old single cylinder air compressor.  Take the drive pulley/flywheel off and drill a hole in the center to match some precision skate board bearings.  You can probably find one of the old air compressors at a scrap yard or pawn shop.  I have attached a picture of mine without the coils or magnets so you can see it better.  I used a bicycle axle for my mounting axle.  It fit the center of the skate board bearings perfectly.  Mine runs perfectly true with no run-out or wobble.