Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

872-HP Electric Motor Revealed For Mystery Hypercar

Started by Cloxxki, September 30, 2023, 06:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Power density?
Few days ago a student beat your car in a soapbox derby entry
https://arstechnica.com/cars/2023/09/this-student-built-ev-just-set-a-new-world-record-for-0-62-mph/
0-62 ....
I propose
A challenge ( glove across the face type duel)
David and Goliath thing
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Cloxxki

Quote from: ramset on October 04, 2023, 10:49:34 AM
Power density?
Few days ago a student beat your car in a soapbox derby entry
https://arstechnica.com/cars/2023/09/this-student-built-ev-just-set-a-new-world-record-for-0-62-mph/
0-62 ....
I propose
A challenge ( glove across the face type duel)
David and Goliath thing
I've spoken to Zürich students of earlier iterations of this project when I was at the Geneva Autosalon. At cycling distance from my home a uni has been doing the same.
For a quick dash, all you need is torque an traction. Traction gets a lot better when you create a vacuum with the ground.

Paul-R

Quote from: stivep on October 01, 2023, 10:13:30 AM

Energy for free or Free Energy=FE  is always at the the expense of nature .

What is trhe ewvidewnce for this statement?

Cloxxki

Quote from: Paul-R on October 04, 2023, 04:44:38 PM
What is trhe ewvidewnce for this statement?
Indeed. Didn't Einstein and others find unlimited energy behind every atom in the universe, or something to that effect?

Since it's becoming ever more apparent that we are in a simulation rather than a fixed singular reality, much like the money printing press of a central bank, the existence of an unlimited source might be a matter of us deciding to have it.

Cloxxki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emkj_fOBovY

500 kW 670 hp from a 74 kg motor. Actually in production.
Ground up design.
Winding wizards are going to see something interesting here. They touch upon dead spots.
Might be the highest power density currenly in automotive drive motors.

Power is one thing, but we see many BEVs on the market the have "inexplicably" high consumption. That may well be energy lost as heat or vibration. The Lucid cars are exceedingly efficient. A 2.4 ton limousine has very similar consumption to a class leading 1.7 ton Tesla Model S with 1/2 the battery size and 1/3 the power.