Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Buoyancy airpressure design

Started by Novus, October 14, 2023, 08:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Novus

'A' is a container submerged in water with an expandable top portion 'E'. The overall density is (slightly) higher than the density of water (e.g. 'A' is non-buoyant). The container is filled with air under pressure to such an extend that 'E' will just move upwards against the hydrostatic force as per the water level 'F'

'B' is the same container whereby the top portion 'E' has now expanded. As a result the overall density has decreased to less than the density of water (e.g. the container is buoyant). The container will start to rotate clockwise on te pivot point which is located above the center of mass.

'C' the container has rotated to a horizontal position. Due to the increased hydrostatic force the top portion E will be compressed. As a result the overall density of the container will be (slightly) higher than the density of water.

'D' the container will start to rotate anti-clockwise on the pivot point located to the right of the center of mass resulting in the beginning position 'A'

The container and the top portion 'F' will be locked in position when needed during the process.

Why can't this work?

Let me know if anything is not clear.