Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Giant Vegetables - Mexican Farmer's Special Techniques In The Past

Started by russwr, October 30, 2023, 05:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

russwr

Years ago , Garcia , a Mexican farmer, grew and sold variety of giant vegetables . The method he drew up on paper for the public news was a drawing. He gave two stories - but only one is right. UFO landed and the occupants asked him for water after he got off his tractor. In exchange was this specialized information. They said they lived in the nearby mountain. The other story was that an elderly woman lived in run down shack at back end of his property. She promised him valuable information , if he rebuilt her home. The drawing was made and then Garcia prospered. With standard non hybrid seeds and plain normal soil, varieties of giant vegetables came to harvest. The Mexican government monitored his progress and verified the claims. Other data is on Internet. I tried to decipher the drawing many times , and came up with a few ideas. Planting done only at night, also under full moon. Planting arranged in very large spiral fashion as per natural log . Lodes stone magnets treated handfuls of seeds for % higher yield of quantity harvest. Field hoeing done with constant prayer. ( the moon has gravity that affects the earth and pulls water closer to the surface for germination and nature is controlled by energy spirals) Two people to lift the cabbage and huge carrots and corn, etc. I also looked on map of Mexico and where his property was. The acreage used for farming was in a small valley which was in an extinct volcano. The ground was probably rich in minerals and or radioactivity that would affect plants.                               

ramset

Russ
Not certain about how this could happen,
However
Mark Dansie did share a few months ago ( during a conversation) a prototype system claimed to double yield ? ( bigger vegetables too ?
And halve or greatly reduce the time to harvest?
With no pesticides?

Here just yesterday he sent a link
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/groelf/groelf-your-plants-little-helper?ref=ksr_email_user_watched_project_launched

I remember a similar claim ( as this kickstarter) from Ireland years back
Some did attempt to replicate ( here at Forum

Respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

hartiberlin

Cahlen Lee has also done it himself.See at cahlen.org in the recent garden update videos ...
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum