Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy from gravitation using Newtonian Physic

Started by pequaide, February 17, 2007, 01:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pequaide

I have been using the ribbon to drop different masses from the edge of the wheel. By using the photo gates to record their acceleration rate I can determine the rotational inertia of the wheel. The rotational inertia of the wheel is about 2500g. That means the dropping mass accelerates as if it were accelerating a sled with a mass of 2500g.

For example; I dropped a 137g mass .5715m. This mass and the average mass of the wheel had a velocity of about .7692 m/sec. This is an acceleration rate of .5176m/sec². 9.81 /.5176 tells us the relative mass of the wheel to dropped mass.

So after a 137g mass has dropped only .5715m we have 2.02 (2630g * .7692 m/sec) units of momentum.

By using the cylinder and spheres principal we can give all the motion to the 137g. For .137 kilograms to have 2.03 unit of momentum it will have to be moving 14.8 m/sec

The 137g object can rise 11.1 meters with a velocity of 14.8m. d = 1/2v²/a.

The 137g mass was only dropped .5715m. This is an energy increase of 19.4 times the original energy. 11.1m / .5715m.

Fred Flintstone

@pequaid

Why dont you build a setup so that will cause the 137g object to rise 11.1 meters ?

pequaide

The acceleration of the dropped mass divided by the standard acceleration of gravity is proportional to the mass dropped divided by the total mass being accelerated. The total mass being accelerated is equal to the dropped mass plus the rotational inertial of the wheel.   

We know the quantity of mass being dropped (tenth column) and we know standard gravitational acceleration: and the acceleration of the dropped mass can be determined from the final velocity given by the photo gates.

Knowing the distance dropped and the final velocity given by the photo gates we can use the rearranged distance formula (d = 1/2v²/a) to determine the acceleration of the dropped mass (seventh column). We now have all the components necessary to determine the rotational inertia of the wheel; which is in the twelfth column and is called total mass minus dropped mass.

pequaide

Fred: Note that an increase in the dropped mass gives you a proportional increase in the acceleration of the wheel and dropped mass. The ribbon is of course tangent to the surface of the wheel. So this means that a given force F pulling tangent to the surface of the wheel gives you an F = ma relationship for the velocity changes in the wheel.

So if you apply a tangent force for a certain period of time you will get a certain velocity for the particles in the wheel. And if you are to get that velocity back out of the wheel and return the wheel to rest you are going to have to apply equal force (in the opposite direction) for an equal period of time, or twice the force for half the time, or half the force for twice the time etc..

When the steel puck is unwinding from the white disk it is a line tangent to the wheel with a force F that is sufficient to stop both the white disk and the rotating wheel. The force times time relationship in the fishing line must be equal to the force times time relationship in the ribbon that started the motion. But the force in the fishing line is not just an F = ma relationship that is working on the wheel, it is also working on the puck.

Newton’s Third Law of Motion tells us that the momentum change in the wheel must be equal to the momentum change in the puck. The above experiment proves that the momentum change in the wheel is linear Newtonian momentum, and the momentum change in the puck must be linear Newtonian momentum. If the wheel and white disk and the puck have six times as much inertia as the puck then the puck must be moving six times as fast when the puck has all the motion. This is an energy increase. All data collected thus far has confirmed that this energy increase does occur and that Newtonian physics is correct.

So the answer to your question “why don’t you build a setup“ is that I already have. I already have such a machine. We know how high objects will rise given a certain horizontal velocity. Catching an object on the end of a cable and allowing it to rise as in a pendulum is something for an engineering department not for a research Lab.

pequaide

The only visual equipment that works well, for now, is my camera.

I used a suspended dropping mass off of the big wheel for a uniform velocity; the suspended mass hits the floor about the time that the ribbon releases the tab on the gray puck.

In picture one the white disk and gray puck are achieving maximum velocity. It appears that the tab on the puck has already pulled out from underneath the ribbon. I can see I need to improve this release system.  The suspended mass on the big wheel will soon hit the floor and the disk and puck and wheel will gain no more velocity.

The second picture is a different run of the same set up. I just take a lot of pictures and then try to arrange them in the appropriate order. But this is a different event and not near as good as a frame but frame evaluation that can be achieved with a video, I will have to replace my DVD recorder.

The second picture shows the puck (with glaring white tab) coming clear of its seat but it has not yet passed under the ribbon. The ribbon is not loose because the momentum of the big wheel is pulling on it. The white disk is slowing down because the gray puck is pulling on it. As the white disk slows down the momentum of the wheel pulls on the disk through the ribbon. There is a dark line between the two layers of plastic; this is a carpenter’s mark not the fishing line. The fishing line is harder to see.   

In picture three the puck is headed under the ribbon, the ribbon is still taut. Note the black square on the white disk, there is a small angular increase of this square between picture three and picture four. The tightness of the ribbon and the angular advancement of the square means the big wheel is still turning.

Shortly after picture four the big wheel and the ribbon and the white disk are stopped. The fishing line enters an open area and is attached nearer to the bearing. This closer attachment of the line causes the momentum exchanges to occur more slowly. Since the gray puck is not released it will reaccelerate the white disk in the same direction.

By picture five there is a large angular change in the black square as the puck reaccelerates the white disk. It will not restart the wheel however because the ribbon is limp, it can not push the wheel. There is not a uniform period of time between photos.

I removed 448g from the big wheel because the white disk and wheel could not be stopped when the gray puck was fully extended. The length of line is a determining factor in how much mass the puck can stop. Longer lines can stop greater quantities of mass because the time over which the force acts has increase. This is not because of angular momentum conservation; remember you could use a twenty meter big wheel and then the puck would have to be moving a bullet speed to conserve angular momentum.

A few obvious improvements should be made in the experiment. I hope to build two electronic releases; one for a pinpoint release position of the puck from the seat of the white disk. And then I would like to release the puck from the rest of the system when the white disk and big wheel are stopped. This would leave the puck moving in a straight line (apparently) headed for the back wall.  I also think the dropping mass can be incorporated in the mass of the wheel itself. Then the challenge would be to release the gray puck toward the back wall at precisely the same time that the white disk is stopped and the wheel is stopped with the extra mass at six o’clock. And then of course I should place the photo gates between the release point and the back wall.

I would be delighted if people would repeat any of the experiments. I endeavor to give enough detail to make replication possible.  I would not see replication as a form of distrust, but only as good science. And the simpler experiments of the ‘cylinder and spheres’ or the ‘disk and pucks on the air table’ should not be passed up. Their lack of bearings makes them deadly accurate, and they are inexpensive. Their low mass makes them susceptible to air resistance, but you design the experiments different ways: slow and small with no bearings, faster and bigger while using bearing, etc.