Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosphere_TPU_01

Started by Rosphere, March 04, 2007, 12:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

I am down to 100ohm base drive 555 to tip41a or b. Then 5ohm on the tip41a or b collector. Emittors straight to ground. Tip41s get warm. I have the tip41s in a radio shack terminal block for easy replacement. I just let the whole thing flop around. Slap it together and turn it on is my motto.
Pics on LOTR page 1 post 2. My specs. The GK4 pic shows the terminals. Same as most of the other posters TPUs are using.

Your magwire single layer single segment is just fine. You might  have to use 100ohm driver(tip41) collector resistor in line with your control coils. You want to overdrive the magwire with high speed leading edge and then the bemf will pull more current. The kicks use more current, naturally than the incoming drive to the coil. Slap that copper to expand the magfield as fast as possible. And try to keep the center of the tpu empty. No metal running across the middle. Gives the field free access with no interference. This has to do with the nonlinear medium. Suspicions abound. GK4 is not emtpy and I am working that issue also.
Have fun. This should get easier for you now. Glad you are making it to the next stage.

--giantkiller.

Rosphere

GK, one more question, (two parts,) what frequency ranges should my top/bottom coils and middle coil be in, roughly?

giantkiller

It is pretty wide like between 1hz and 500khz. Run one coil first with the range you have possible in your circuit. You'll see bands of allowance and disallowance, high and low impedance. Pick one area and then pulse the other frequency against it in another coil. You could do the math for this, but then you wouldn't see other effects. As long as you are not blowing up parts you're fine. The magfield has got to meet in the center for compression. A 6" TPU equals a 1 foot magfield. Is this neccessary? The stressed magfield gives us something else to work with. You could move a magnet or a compass or it plays the electric guitar all by itself. That is what we have achieved so far. But since your TPU is different and you come from a different mindset, that is the grounds for experimentation in your arena. You know the gratification when you see results of your work. It is a thrill. And in this phase of the TPU game when you are jumping in you are at an advantage, especially using magwire. You won't end up with a tpu graveyard. I am curious of the results of how you made your TPU. Have fun with your scope.
Just turn things on and play.

--giantkiller.

Rosphere

Quote from: giantkiller on March 04, 2007, 10:21:13 PM
It is pretty wide like between 1hz and 500khz.

Well then it looks like I am going to need a wider array of capacitors.  The Radio Shack near me has 95% of it's floor space dedicated to consumer electronics.  The parts area is in the back corner.  I found only a couple of the capacitors that you had recently listed for me to have on hand.

The straw that broke the camels back for me was that Tom Bearden video that I linked in another topic.  His diagrams and explanations about the four signals and the nonlinear medium gave me something conceptually on which to hang my hat.  I could now start building something.

Now I think I know what functions the top and bottom hoop assemblies accomplish; these are the pumping coils.  The middle hoop is the A3 signal coil.

I use old-school closed-loop electronics to, "tickle my coils under the chin."  Then I plan to tap the passing energy stream from the outer windings on the one end, through an incandescent bulb, and to the hoop(s) on the other end; an open-loop circuit.

I am already getting up to 3 volts AC as measured by my multimeter.

My hoops are overall narrower than most other replications here and my spacing is on the wide side.  So, if I get no more significant output than 3 volts AC screwing around with the closed-loop side of things, I will make Rosphere_TPU_02.  It will have, as near as I can make, hoops identical to its predecessor, but spaced much closer together.

I wonder about concentric hoops.  We could try to replace the outer windings with one outer collector ring and one inner ring.  Five hoops: outer and inner collect while the three coiled hoops in between supply A1, A2, and A3 signals.  I wonder...

Rosphere

I finally gots me some more caps to feed to my 555 board.  Frequencies shall abound!  :)