Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Plasma Electrolysis by IronHead

Started by IronHead, March 08, 2007, 06:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IronHead

I would really like to see more on your studies and works . Maybe you can post some videos or pictures in the future?

Branko

Yes, I will put some pictures on my web: http://free-ri.htnet.hr/Branko/index.html
Now, I work on solar energy (yesterday I collect more than 10 kWh of energy).
I need to finish this first.
Energy for home is my priority.
Second priority will be energy for car.
I only have some principles and must see what will be the best.
"Nikola Tesla and My Thoughts":
http://free-ri.htnet.hr/Branko/index.html

IronHead

Aluminum is an element itself. Aluminum alloys like that of 6061 or T6 as it is called has many elements.

Aluminum (Al)    95.8 - 98.6%
Chromium (Cr)    0.04 - 0.35%
Copper (Cu)    0.15 - 0.40%
Magnesium (Mg)    0.8 - 1.2%
Manganese (Mn)    0.15% max
Silicon (Si)    2.8 - 3.8%
Zinc (Zn)    1.5% max

But here's what happens in a reactor.
If you pull off a negative electron from the "aluminum atom"or any other and do away with that electron  (burn it off as heat) then that atom becomes unstable and will do anything it can to stabilize. So if there is another type of atom in the cell with missing electrons they can attract and combined. This will make a whole new substance.

This is what you are doing in a reactor, you are pulling electrons off of there atoms .This happens when you break the hydrogen oxygen bond.
Hydrogen with its positive charge is attracted to the negative side of you cell and oxygen attracted to the positive side of the cell because opposites attract . There electrons are now freed or liberated  . If these negative electrons are not burned off they will recombined 2H2 O2 back to H20 or will bind to another chemical that has missing electrons the like. If there are no  liberated electrons left in the water then atoms with missing electrons will start to bind to each other making new chemicals.

And guess what we are doing in a plasma cell that we are not doing in HHO electrolysis
cell. We are burning off electrons right away , not all but enough to start building new structures .Atoms can get there electrons from the power source but not when it is in the off position of the pulse.

This not only happens to the water ,it happens to every chemical in the water.

Learn it
IronHead

Branko

Yes, you are right...
But, that is (I think) more clean than electrolysis with NaOH or KOH. That impurity problem is in all system that I now. I only use clean water (destil) and clean aluminum (foil for eating purpose). And hydrogen can be make. Every standard battery is worst option. It can be good source for car in combination of Tesla's combustion engine.
I will build this someday, when I finish my home solar system.
But I keep in mind your point!
"Nikola Tesla and My Thoughts":
http://free-ri.htnet.hr/Branko/index.html

IronHead

You have a very good idea and seem to be thinking in a safe way when it comes to the technology.
What I have posted above is for everyones understanding of what goes on  in the process.
Good luck on the build as well as your other endeavors.

Keep Building
IronHead