Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosphere_TPU_01

Started by Rosphere, March 04, 2007, 12:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosphere

Quote from: Rosphere on March 06, 2007, 07:44:35 PM
I finally gots me some more caps to feed to my 555 board.  Frequencies shall abound!  :)

Most frequencies.  I spent what was left of myself, after each workday this week, swapping out caps on my 555 board and mapping the frequency limits of each one using my scope.

I have four gaps within the one to five-thousand range.  However, there will be some play in the limits of each range as I left the duty cycle control unchanged while gathering this data.

I may try testing my TPU with the frequencies that I have now before I have the full range covered.

Moab

Hmm, Thats going to keep you buisy for a bit,, Good Luck on your quest Sir! :)

Rosphere

I found a, "signal overlap," for a lack of a better term, at 348~400 kHz.  As I was working my way up the frequency range, I saw these two damped signals at the output coming closer and closer together until, several caps later, I saw a double amplification and an almost pure sine wave output when I probe my final outer-wrap as a bifilar coil.  This is with my three hoop coils hooked in series and my hoops connected as three separate rings.

Also, I have an AM radio inches away and tuned off any station.  I hear a lot of strange things sweeping the frequencies.  Strangest of all is the sometimes dead silence.  It seems my coil is filtering out all of the noise.  I can turn the radio volume up to maximum and hear very little noise.  This is also the case at that amplitude doubling frequency.

See the three probe shots below:
Left probe is at the 555 alone, totally disconnected from the hoop coils. (400 kHz)
Center probe is at the 555 connected across the three series-connected hoop windings. (400 kHz)
Right probe is at the bifilar outer wrap. (348 kHz?)

What happened to the other 52 kHz?

(All shots at 2 VOLTS/DIV, 0.5 ?S.)

MACEDONIA CD

HI  im from macedonia   i like to ask this magnet generator  of Steven Mark  is workig  or not .... I  thing  this is forking  in the simple  oscilations  whith  capacitator  and coil ......   the cap  is 1 time is charcing  and then  is rechargin in the coil  and in this time  hi generatin  in the secondary coil 10 time maybe more  than 10 time more  input  ...   this  is the i say is  ekstra   suplying  thang  input   

********** R=12V************
                   *        *** coilwhit stell  ***       *                                     
                   *         p cut        source             *
                   *      ______           12v               *
                   *****       ***** +     - ********
                               THIS  IS INDUCTIONS   WHIT  COTHING  THE SOURCE 
                               THEN   R =12V  IS STOP  WORKING    .  THIS  IN THIS TIME WHEN YOU CUT THE CIRCUIS .. THEN  IN THE COIL  INDUCTION   IS BIGER THEN 12V  IN THE SOURCE    AND AMPS IS BIGER THE 10  OR MORE TIMES THE INPUT   ....................... I THING  THIS IS   THE STORY OF THE  Steve Mark  generator    .....out  is beger than input  and then out is givet to input the lost  energy whit inductions  whit cuting  the source ...( flip flop).....  read this  in the   PHISIKS   IN THE SCOOL BOOKS  ..SORY FOR MY ENGLIS     I LIKE  TO POST  TO EVERBODY  HO IS LIKE THIS ENERGY  TO EXCANGY    TO MY   THINKING    IF YOU LIKE TO SAY  TO MY  POST A EMAIL   ..........cede74sk@yahoo.com......... 

Rosphere

Quote from: MACEDONIA  CD on March 10, 2007, 08:13:05 PM
HI  im from macedonia   i like to ask this magnet generator  of Steven Mark  is workig  or not .... I  thing  this is forking  in the simple  oscilations  whith  capacitator  and coil ......   the cap  is 1 time is charcing  and then  is rechargin in the coil  and in this time  hi generatin  in the secondary coil 10 time maybe more  than 10 time more  input  ...   this  is the i say is  ekstra   suplying  thang  input   

********** R=12V************
                   *        *** coilwhit stell  ***       *                                     
                   *         p cut        source             *
                   *      ______           12v               *
                   *****       ***** +     - ********
                               THIS  IS INDUCTIONS   WHIT  COTHING  THE SOURCE 
                               THEN   R =12V  IS STOP  WORKING    .  THIS  IN THIS TIME WHEN YOU CUT THE CIRCUIS .. THEN  IN THE COIL  INDUCTION   IS BIGER THEN 12V  IN THE SOURCE    AND AMPS IS BIGER THE 10  OR MORE TIMES THE INPUT   ....................... I THING  THIS IS   THE STORY OF THE  Steve Mark  generator    .....out  is beger than input  and then out is givet to input the lost  energy whit inductions  whit cuting  the source ...( flip flop).....  read this  in the   PHISIKS   IN THE SCOOL BOOKS  ..SORY FOR MY ENGLIS     I LIKE  TO POST  TO EVERBODY  HO IS LIKE THIS ENERGY  TO EXCANGY    TO MY   THINKING    IF YOU LIKE TO SAY  TO MY  POST A EMAIL   ..........cede74sk@yahoo.com......... 

No.  I am using only 9V.  Maybe this is my problem.

Welcome to overunity.com.   ;D