Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This look interresting, simple free energy device

Started by TheOne, March 12, 2007, 12:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HopeForHumanity

If the energy isn't coming from a known source, or taking from a battery or outlet, then doesn't it have to be OU? This seems confusing to me, because if we have known that capacitors have been charging them selves, then why havn't we figured out why or put them to use? ???
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

TheOne

the main problem is you cannot do anything with this amount of current, mV is 1/1000 of one volt, and take long time to charge up

but the one with scaler coil seam to be the faster way to charge the capacitor, without coil it's seam to take longer, my capacitor with 2 magnet in attraction is now at 16 mV, it's very low after 2 days, you cannot do anything with it :)

but having 1000000000000000000 of them maybe we can think about doing something

HopeForHumanity

If you get it to charge faster, could you use it to aid other OU devices?
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

TheOne

i cannot say, i think not, you prob need usefull amount of electricity for this claim ?

pg46

Capacitors Capacitors !

Strange things these.

I had been noticiing over the past year or so that the small capacitors that I have laying around the shop would pickup charges somehow. I figured it was from the static electricity in the air or something or maybe electromagnetic waves from the household appliances possibly. Interesting fact though in itself for sure.
I have several small 16V 22000uf capacitors and so thought I would try this new little test posted here in this thread.
First I had made sure to dump the charges in two identical capacitors. I taped on 2 cheap common ceramic magnets on either side of one of the capacitors in attraction mode. I put nothing on the other other capacitors and left them a while. After about 4 hrs the reading on the capacitor with no magnets was 0.03 volts . Wow! not bad for doing nothing.
The capacitor with the magnets read  0.15 volts or 5 times the stored electricity as the other in the same time period.

hmmm...how about that? Now to scale this all up to some usefull power....

Best Regards,