Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This look interresting, simple free energy device

Started by TheOne, March 12, 2007, 12:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tosky

Hello All,
One way can find out if I was wrong, First discarge the cap. then do the same charge up experiment with the magnet and cap. but (without the digital meter) for many days. It should be charged much energy. Then measure it with a (needle type volt meter). If it very work it should have something.
I suggest to use the double-blind test for comparison.

I believe to use the antenna may capture energy because it is the same as solar cell panel. But less energy as small scale.

Grim

Just a thought, but the direction of current flow creates a magnetic field around a copper wire.

Does creating a magnetic field around a conductor create current?

Are the capacitors contents being charged by the magnetic field created by the magnets?

Perhaps it is not the capacitor as such, but its internal conductors...

I had another observation to make but I forgot in the time it took to write this!

psychopath

Er, I think you would likely get the same results without the magnets. Someone should make a more scientific video.

Grim

Remembered it!

Would the Earths magnetism charge a capacitor normally?

Just some questions that a comment or two might help me work through...

pese

The device from icestuff is wrong in designg
Schematic . i seen that + an S  must be change in contact wirings  !!!
the schematic from oupower shon right  !!

an electrotastoc charge will upload the antenna wire (sometimes )
if the voltage comes over 1000Volt (djustabes on the spark-gap
. So the voltage will discharge (by fireing the spark) via the
(ignion)-transformer low voltage peaks to the battery.

i think it will take an lot of time to fill an 1 KW  car battery.

12v 84 Ah  are equivalent to 1 KW Energy

Pese
www.pese.cjb.net

Quote from: pg46 on May 08, 2007, 01:43:33 PM
and here is another diagram from a researcher over at oupower.com  just scroll down until you find it there amongst some of his other works.

http://www.oupower.com/index.php?dir=_Other_Peoples_Projects/thrival/electronics
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...