Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This look interresting, simple free energy device

Started by TheOne, March 12, 2007, 12:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim

OK, I have two caps set up differently.

One has two 12mm dia neos in repulsion.
The other has two 30mm dia black magnets in repulsion.
(Remember I tried attraction with the neos, but got no discernable difference between the mag cap, and the normal one.)

Guess which is charging faster?

The 30mm magnet cap. Ratio is 12mV to 9mV so far...(10 minutes)

...19mV to 13mV (15 minutes)

...24mV to 16mV, I lost track of the time, what ever.

...39mV to 26mV... :o

...56mV to 37mV...

...81mV to 54mV...

...101mV to 68mV.

OK, now I will try balancing the caps, a la the following post, and see how the magnet caps charge from a balanced start.
By the way the time that I originally posted this, and the last edit time is roughly the duration of this experiment.

Grim

50V 1000uF, two of.

I checked the voltage when I unwrapped them. A= 3mV  B=10mV

I discharged them and have set them up to see if one will consistently charge faster than the other. I will try two charge cycles to see if it is a permanent memory from new.
I am noting time for this experiment.

If one does charge faster, then I will stick a pair of  30mm black magnets in repulsion to the slow one, and see if that will speed it up or not...
That leaves me with the fast one as a reference/control.

This all might sound a bit half arsed, but I have two more sets of caps to work with today, to try and replicate this mornings work...

...15 minutes later...
I figured out how to balance the two capacitors so they seem to charge at the same rate.
I was using wire with clips on the end to short the caps out, but one cap or the other would become fast or slow.
So I touched one caps wires against the second caps wires and rubbed them together a bit, then did it again, using the opposite poles on one cap. Result, balanced caps. Score another point for tomfoolery.

Grim

Well, I am ready to throw the magnets on capacitors out the window.

I swapped the neo and black magnets around on the two 50V 3300uF capacitors, and what do you know...?
They still charge at their relative speeds, regardless of which type of magnet is on which.

The two 50V 1000uF capacitors, one with a pair of black magnets, and one with no magnets, I can't affect their charging speed.

Current is not enhanced either. Same relative current.

Sooooooo, I am left with capacitors that still self charge, not being influenced by magnetism.

A note though, the 1000uF caps charge faster than the 3300uF. That is the voltage rises quicker in smaller uF capacity caps.

I intend to through the bathwater out, if any one can see any babies in there, say something. Otherwise I am dropping the magnetism thing for now, and will look at what different caps can provide me with a bigger bang, and how to start collecting and boosting their meager voltage.

Note: After cleaning all the hot glue off my capacitors and magnets, I am leaving them to 'charge' over night. The balance thing didn't work, after many attempts, so I am really back to the start. The phenomenon of charging caps... some charge faster than others...

Low-Q

Quote from: Grim on October 31, 2007, 02:41:56 AM
Well, I am ready to throw the magnets on capacitors out the window.

I swapped the neo and black magnets around on the two 50V 3300uF capacitors, and what do you know...?
They still charge at their relative speeds, regardless of which type of magnet is on which.

The two 50V 1000uF capacitors, one with a pair of black magnets, and one with no magnets, I can't affect their charging speed.

Current is not enhanced either. Same relative current.

Sooooooo, I am left with capacitors that still self charge, not being influenced by magnetism.

A note though, the 1000uF caps charge faster than the 3300uF. That is the voltage rises quicker in smaller uF capacity caps.

I intend to through the bathwater out, if any one can see any babies in there, say something. Otherwise I am dropping the magnetism thing for now, and will look at what different caps can provide me with a bigger bang, and how to start collecting and boosting their meager voltage.

Note: After cleaning all the hot glue off my capacitors and magnets, I am leaving them to 'charge' over night. The balance thing didn't work, after many attempts, so I am really back to the start. The phenomenon of charging caps... some charge faster than others...
Capacitors will allways "recharge" after you have used all the power in them. At least electrolytic capacitors does. Polypropylene capacitors does not recharge.

Vidar

Pirate88179

Someone posted a few pages back about trying different antenna ideas on the caps to see what effect, if any, it had on the charging.  Has anyone tried this yet?

I realize that the antenna may/probably draws in RF from some probably man-made source but I say...so what?  OK, so if this is the case then probably not ou but we are being bombarded with all sorts of rf in a broad spectrum of frequencies and if we can capture some of it and make it useful...what is wrong with that?  If the rf from a local radio station can charge my cell phone, I get free power and their electric bill on their transmitter does not go up just because I capture some of their energy does it?  It would not go up if a bunch of people did it either.  So, free energy from a source already out there.

Possibly the antenna might, depending on the design, pick up a variety of frequencies some of which are man-made, and others not.  This is fascinating.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen