Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This look interresting, simple free energy device

Started by TheOne, March 12, 2007, 12:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

BTW: The capacitor on page 8 in the document linked previously, looks quite similar to Lithium Polymer batteries. They consists of many sheets of metal with a carbon coating on, and a polymer as insulator between them. All metal sheets are connected together, and I think the other pole is the carbon. Maybe a Li-Po battery could be used as capacitor?
I have a lot of neos to test with, and also Li-Po batteries for my RC- airplanes. What I have discovered regarding Li-Pos, is when they are pressed together, they increase the output....maybe off topic.

Br.

Vidar

Paul-R

Quote from: pg46 on March 25, 2007, 11:25:14 AM
Paul-R-
So what do you think? are all of the copper plates connected to each other and then all of the aluminum plates connected with each other or??
I have no idea. Cheap Al foil is easy to find. Copper foil not so. Nor
is the plastic foil. I think we need to try every different way and
see what gives any sort of result.
Paul.

gtarrant

I keep seeing everyone amazed at the charging of a capacitor from nowhere. Some have commented that it is RF bleed.

But my question is this.. Why are you testing the cap? Bearden indicated, and someone else posted the info:
Quote from: gyulasun on March 13, 2007, 07:23:01 AM
PS   You can find the quoted text from Bearden at this link:

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/feb2/bearden.htm

and it is true, his reference #20 is from a book:
"As an example, quoting Jed Z. Buchwald, From Maxwell to Microphysics, University of Chicago Press, Chicago and London, 1985, p. 44: "[Poynting's result] implies that a charged capacitor in a constant magnetic field which is not parallel to the electric field is the seat of energy flows even though all macroscopic phenomena are static."

that the cap should be fully charged. If a cap is fully charged and the field exists from the magnets, then a field should be induced on the plates of the cap. If the cap pushes back because it is charged then a field would be induced in the coild surrounding the magnets. If that be the case then it would be reasonable to assume that the coil acts as the secondary on a transformer and the cap+magnet is the primary. The same energy that is charging the cap right now should try to permeate the plates of the cap to attempt to charge it. If it is charged and cannot physically accept more charge but it's leads give it nowhere to discharge, a dielectric breakdown would normally occur, but since the magnets/coils give an avenue to absorb this energy by induction (path of least resistance maybe?) then the transfer (and possible amplification depending upon the coil) should occur to the leads of the coils.

Does that seem logical or am I just confused, or even out of my freakin mind...? ;)

FreeEnergy

so does it have to be a super cap or just a regular cap?

tosky

Hi All,
I did this super Cap. experiment, result is mini-Volt could be read. It is because the digital Volt meter has a very little bias current to be charged up to the Cap. Therefore the magic power source is your (digital Volt meter). If use the high impedance good  needle volt meter that does not included electronics will not have the effect. The magnet  is unnecessary, it is only a tool in the magic show.