Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tons of gravity energy going to waste

Started by idnick, March 12, 2007, 10:49:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

idnick

There are thousands of cars and trucks intering and leaving citys almost 24/7 daily.
Now that's alot of iron. (Weight)

Imagine a compressor system installed in all lanes of the hi-ways leading in and out of major citys that compressed air to holding tanks to be used to turn a turbin to generate electricity for the whole city.

It's about as close to being free energy, as anything because the traffic is gonna be there anyway

Could be designed similer to a truck scales and when an axle crosses it, Wa-LA instant compressed air!!!

If any of you people become mayor, you might propose this idea to the city, then give yourself a raise.  ;)

Would like any and all feed-back on this half baked idea.

Dave

Gearhead

The energy from a system like this is not free.  Every vehicle compressing air must expend extra energy. 

idnick

Gearhead
Not nesassarly. If it was built on any slight slope incomming, it wouldn't require any extra energy.
Also the platform (for lack of words) would only move a short distance down. Like maybe an inch or so. Thanks for the feedback.

Dave

ChileanOne

An idea exactly as you are proposing was already featured on a freeenergynews.com article a couple months ago.

Moab

How about magnetic mats or just a row of magnets in a plastic protective covering on the underside or in the bumper area of vehicles and coils in the road in the places where lighting is needed. Store collected energy by day in batterys and use it at night to light signs and streetlights. bumper to bumper traffic for hours in the morning and evening would seemingly genorate a hell of a lot of electricity. And the flux drag wouldnt mean much to an automobil or heavy truck. That one has been a thought of mine since i was a kid. What do you guys think? Just an idea.. Always seemed plausible to me.

Copywrighted by Moab!!!!  ;) lol.