Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Generating 100% noiseless DC voltage and current

Started by Low-Q, March 13, 2007, 08:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tao

Ok guys... Heres the deal.

I was going to keep all my research and work quiet, until an unspecified time. But I feel this TYPE of generator almost speaks for itself, so there isn't really much HIDING or SECRETS that can be kept with it, lol.

So, without further adou, here is the KEY mechanism to this design.

Now the world knows, if it didn't already!

I made this image MANY months ago, just so you know.
(Gyula, this is how my FEMMs look, I will post images of them if you want)

It should be self explainable.................................

I have named it: The 'Zen Generator,' due to it's circular shape, the same type of shape that is popular is the Zen arts...

Enjoy...

tak22

Thank you tao!

Very clear and logical, have you built one yet? Weren't you showing off a nice toroid core you acquired a few months ago?  ;)

How about if you move your last post and pic to a new "Zen Generator" topic? You've contributed so much to the OverUnity forum and this deserves it's own starting point. Thanks again.

tak

gyulasun

Hi Tao,

Thanks for giving further insite into your private files on this 'Zen generator'   :D

Re your offer on uploading FEMM simulations, I would like to see maybe one where the flux from the output coil current is also in the toroid together with the flux from the permanent magnet.

I wonder how can we imagine the poles in a toroidal core from a coil like you (or Naudin) showed in the simulations/pictures? I mean in case of a horse-shoe electromagnet the poles are clearly at the ends and when we close these ends to form a circle i.e. a toroidal shape, what happens to the poles? they seem to disappear.
It seems as if a series of infinetely small magnets would be lined up behind each other in an infinite number?  Can this be the case?

Thank you again,

Gyula

tao

Quote from: Nali2001 on March 20, 2007, 11:31:02 AM
Here is some info

Not ALL the flux will move to the other side of the toroid.

You will still have power output, and when you do, it will still cause 0 back torque.