Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

free electricty from crystals

Started by innovation_station, March 17, 2007, 05:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

i was playing around today an discovered this i have a 24.000 hz crystal from my electronics and soldered 3 wires to it  hooked it up to my volt meter ans touched the crystal and got astounding results when i move it in a mag feild it generates power not much but it does around between .5 and .8 milivolts now when i dont move it there is nothing when i touch it right there is a lot of milivolts around 150 milivolts

why is this and how can we make a unit using them for free power with enough of them it would be worth the time also i thought that it was my power from my body but i mesured that it was around 15 - 30 milivolts but always jumping around

well i will keep playing

william
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

pese

test this abain with blocking condensor on the wires +- (pos/neg Volt , directry
in near to the quartz oscillator (was take from old computerboard ar from videocard - so i think)
The Oscillator must be sourced with fix and proper DC voltage , that is not overlayed with RF.

Pese 
http://ch.to/FE
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

innovation_station

here are some pictures of my results with crystals

can someone explain why this happins in the last pic my voltmeter is set to volts and is on dc and it reads.11 volts with no movement and jumps around a bit but still constant power and i did not show my voltage of my body in the picts but it is around 40 mili volts
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

hartiberlin

Hi,
does it show this voltage also on an old
analog voltmeter ?

And also without touching it ?

On what setting was your digital multimeter ?
AC or DC Volts settings ?

Maybe it is some kind of Mobile Phone
or other RF converter together with with the cables
of your DVM ?
Try to put it onto a scope and have another look.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

pese

You must read the meter exactly

(switch on 200mV and also 2 Volts = )

this are only 0.110volt  and also 144mv shown on the meter
this say nothing come not from crystal !!
This small voltage comes over the connecting leads to the meter

Pese

(Brummspannung) German
http://ch.to/FE

Quote from: hartiberlin on March 21, 2007, 04:08:52 PM
Hi,
does it show this voltage also on an old
analog voltmeter ?

And also without touching it ?

On what setting was your digital multimeter ?
AC or DC Volts settings ?

Maybe it is some kind of Mobile Phone
or other RF converter together with with the cables
of your DVM ?
Try to put it onto a scope and have another look.

Regards, Stefan.
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...