Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THE FIGUEIREDO MOTOR

Started by FreeEnergy, March 16, 2007, 04:47:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

I hope that?s not the case:

?And sometimes stay near to the motor, in order your body can reinforce the magnetized flux to pass from the M-Plate to the armature.?

because if so then it?s trivial and of no interest whatsoever.

FreeEnergy

copied and pasted just for you:

UP DATE TEST: FIGUEIREDO MOTOR
The experiment with the Figueiredo Motor made by me (and shown in the video) has been made in a room with the window and the door closed.
Nevertheless I started to suspect that currents of air could be passing under the door and by splits in the windows. And perhaps that model shown in the video could be gyrating with the help of currents of air.

Then I decided to make a campanula, and to test the model.
It did not work.
Besides, that model did not work continuosly (it worked only few minutes per day). Then it was not satisfactory from the viewpoint of an experiment.

So I decided to get some improvements in the model, in order to verify if would be possible to make a model able to work in the following two condictions:

1) Full time along the day
2) Within a campanula

After several days I finally succeed. The last version of the model that I made works by fulfilling the two conditions above.

Under the campanula, the time of each revolution is 7 minutes.

The description of each part of the motor, with drawings, is shown in the end of the link:
http://www.geocities.com/ciencia2mil/FIGUEIREDO-MOTOR.html
under the title:
UP DATE TESTS
WITH THE FIGUEIREDO MOTOR
24-3-2007