Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

water vortex generator

Started by innovation_station, March 27, 2007, 11:35:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

this that i have posted is my design and has not been copied from any where

and mabe somthing like it does exsist but i can assure it will not be the same as i said this is my idea and my collection coils will be much diffrent than anyone elses

but dont take my word for wait and see!

innovation station

ps thanks for your input

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

bitRAKE

Do you think the diamagnetism of water would effect the opperation of your device? I'm open to the idea that hydrodynamic forces might be better utilized by some other form of power generation than current technology. Lifting water is often used to store power - a very cheap and very inefficient battery. Pumping waste water into a large container that requires little maintence allows storing not only the water, but also the energy required for purification.
Energy might not be FREE, but the universe has been building it up for billions of years - the fact that we exist means it is availble to us.

Low-Q

Quote from: innovation_station on March 29, 2007, 06:06:24 PM
this that i have posted is my design and has not been copied from any where

and mabe somthing like it does exsist but i can assure it will not be the same as i said this is my idea and my collection coils will be much diffrent than anyone elses

but dont take my word for wait and see!

innovation station

ps thanks for your input

Collection coils without a iron core doesn't mean that there will not be sticky points when the coils are loaded. A loaded or short circuit air coil will make resistance to the movement of the magnet which passes it - a sticky point which will slow down the magnet movement. The vortex itself are spinning in a tube that make heavy surface resistance which will slow down the vortex. With these losses, you will never have enough power to pump the water back to the top.

Br.

Vidar

innovation_station

as i said this is a new idea to me so it is verry much work in progress as all of my work
but to give better operation let me apply a frictionless bearing to this set up to allow for faster spin of the turbine thus more output

basicaly add a cylender mag to the point of the cone and a ringmag to the drain

i will add thease additions to the drawing soon so you all can understand

verry similar to the frictionless homopolar generator i designed

is
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

innovation_station

the more i think about this the more i come up with  this generator can be  applyed to air  forced wind and totaly without water similar to my globe generator with 2 sets of frictionless bearings

agin more on this as i have time

is