Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

variation on a theme

Started by pinobot, April 03, 2007, 04:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinobot

To boldly stay home.

Low-Q

Quote from: pinobot on April 03, 2007, 04:24:50 PM

Works by repulsion.  ;D
I think this need an explanation.

What does the "emty" wheel do?
Does the "emty" wheel rotate clockwise or counter clockwise - if it rotates?
What are the blue sawtooth made of?
What is the blue rectangles in each end of the blue sawtooth?
What are the small red wheel made of? (Probably a ring magnet magnetized from center and out?)
Is it air, or emty space between the blue sawtooth amd the red bar?
What is the white part under the red bar?

Br.

Vidar

pinobot

The blue ring is made of non magnetic material, the rings dont turn , the red/white rings are both magnets.
The small magnet is repelled by the big magnet under it, it's pushed up the ramp untill it falls off and starts again.
To boldly stay home.

pinobot

Another one. :)

The top magnet moves freely up and down, the iron bars are attracted to the lower magnet whet the top magnet is far away, when the top magnet is close by then the spring draw the iron bars away from the magnet and the two magnets repell.
To boldly stay home.